Lone Ranger poster and #5 cover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Ranger poster and #5 cover

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday to visit DE's site and find a poster available of the cover art from issue #1 variant. It's beautiful and inspiring. I was also glad to see that issue #5 is now available to order. But I was disappointed that there wasn't an image of the #5 cover to see. Cover images have always been available when sale of an issue has been announced. I'm wondering when we'll get to see the cover.

Originally posted by Lone Ranger
    I was also glad to see that issue #5 is now available to order. But I was disappointed that there wasn't an image of the #5 cover to see. Cover images have always been available when sale of an issue has been announced. I'm wondering when we'll get to see the cover.
    If you have followed the announcements from other Dynamite titles, especially those with multiple covers, you would know that they are not all necessarily revealed right away. There could be all kinds of reasons why they didn't show it. It could simply be late. Cover artist Cassaday is the interior artist on other titles. The cover might also give away something they do not want to reveal yet. I suspect it is also a Dynamite technique to get another shot of publicity by revealing the cover later.

Comment

Sschroeder, I'm sure you are right. It's just that this is the first time a Lone Ranger book has gone up for sale without a preview of the cover art. That kind of threw me. I hope they show it soon. All of the covers have been fantastic.

Comment

That poster is great! We gotta wait till APRIL!?!?!?
        DECODER RING THEATRE
        EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
        PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
        PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

Working...
        X