Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamite comics on sale 4/18/12!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=38190

The Shadow finally arrives! Also, tons of other goodies courtesy of Dynamite!
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

President/Publisher

Comixfan1980,

Can you start a thread asking our fans to promote our titles on any and all news and fan websites for our titles? We want to get awareness and sales up as much as possible. It will allow us to continue to bring you the best books possible.

thanks!

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by nickybdynamite View Post
      Comixfan1980,

Can you start a thread asking our fans to promote our titles on any and all news and fan websites for our titles? We want to get awareness and sales up as much as possible. It will allow us to continue to bring you the best books possible.

thanks!

Nick
      aw man, I hope sales arent dropping too much dude

Comment

The most effective thing Dynamite could do to increase sales is to stop publishing the kind of comics I personally enjoy reading. It seems to be working for Marvel and DC, at least. They're doing just fine without me.
        DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by nickybdynamite View Post
          Comixfan1980,

thanks!

Nick
          I've started promoting Dynamite on my forum (http://crikey.forumotion.com) but we have comparatively little traffic compared to the bigger sites. Still spreading the word on the Unofficial DC Guide forum and on a few others, though. And speaking personally, Dynamite are now getting much of the money I used to spend on DC until their recent reboot, so please, keep doing what you're doing.

Comment

Working...
          X