• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE LONE RANGER: SNAKE OF IRON #1

New Lone Ranger book coming in july:

http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...106.jpg?d58414

THE LONE RANGER: SNAKE OF IRON #1
    (W) Chuck Dixon (A) Esteve Polls (CA) Dennis Calero
    The Ranger and Tonto are in the crossfire as a bloody Kiowa uprising draws these western legends onto the warpath. The Spirit Horse has returned to the plains and calling the tribes to battle. Is this a ghostly apparition or something else? If the Lone Ranger cannot solve the mystery then the land north of the Brazos will run red with blood! (STK468510)
    32pgs, FC $3.99

Chuck Dixon writing The Lone Ranger?! Count me in! -- Is this a one shot or a mini?

Originally posted by Bjarne View Post
    New Lone Ranger book coming in july:

http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...106.jpg?d58414

THE LONE RANGER: SNAKE OF IRON #1
    (W) Chuck Dixon (A) Esteve Polls (CA) Dennis Calero
    The Ranger and Tonto are in the crossfire as a bloody Kiowa uprising draws these western legends onto the warpath. The Spirit Horse has returned to the plains and calling the tribes to battle. Is this a ghostly apparition or something else? If the Lone Ranger cannot solve the mystery then the land north of the Brazos will run red with blood! (STK468510)
    32pgs, FC $3.99

Chuck Dixon writing The Lone Ranger?! Count me in! -- Is this a one shot or a mini?
    Big fan of Mr. Dixon. Consider this purchased.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeM View Post
      Big fan of Mr. Dixon. Consider this purchased.
      He does a great job on the more reality-based characters like Punisher, Airboy, and DE's own The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Another Dixon western? Count me in too. Hey, you don't think DE would consider doing a crossover between the Lone Ranger and The Man With No Name... ?
      Last edited by positronic; 04-25-2012, 12:32 AM.
      DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by positronic View Post
        He does a great job on the more reality-based characters like Punisher, Airboy, and DE's own The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Another Dixon western? Count me in too. Hey, you don't think DE would consider doing a crossover between the Lone Ranger and The Man With No Name... ?
        I would LOVE to see that. Hell, I would love to see more Good, the Bad and the Ugly comics in general

Comment

Issue 2 Cover

The cover to issue #2 looks amazing!

Comment

Looking forward to this as well. Dixon's a great writer.

Comment

Has anyone read this yet? How is it?

Comment

Pretty good. Which you'd expect, coming from Chuck Dixon and Esteve Polls.
                Last edited by positronic; 07-14-2012, 12:39 AM.
                DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

If the only experience I have with Lone Ranger is reading "Death of Zorro" will I be able to get into this series or is there an earlier arc I should start with?

Comment

No, this doesn't really spin out of any plot threads set up earlier in the regular Lone Ranger title, so you should be good.

Comment

Working...
                    X