Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The long lost #67 Recap...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    -either that, or Butcher told Hughie in passing that 'e slipped her a length

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by M. Drummond View Post
      I guess we'll never find out why Maeve would have wanted to fuck the Legend(of all people) at all...
      Bonus points to the first of you people who can tell me how Henry Kissinger would answer that question.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Garth View Post
        Bonus points to the first of you people who can tell me how Henry Kissinger would answer that question.

        "With great power comes great responsibility."

        No, hold on. That's something else.

        Comment


        • #19
          Well, Kissinger would have answered that with an unbelievably thick accent, obviously.

          Come on! Maeve gets attracted to the Legend's power of...writing a lot of comics. Not exactly geopolitical in scope. Like she was actually a reader anyway...

          I can't buy Butcher mentioning banging Raynor to Hughie for any reason, even by accident. Considering Hughie's super-disappointment power, Butcher would probably figure saying it to him would eventually screw something up for him.

          Comment


          • #20
            Numbering off?

            I was just wondering, if I missed it. Why is my issue 67 numbered 66?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by M. Drummond View Post
              Well, Kissinger would have answered that with an unbelievably thick accent, obviously.

              Come on! Maeve gets attracted to the Legend's power of...writing a lot of comics. Not exactly geopolitical in scope. Like she was actually a reader anyway...
              I'll have you know I have the power of writing a lot of comics, and I just so happen to be up to my bloody ears in tight young comiccon slice. "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Ryan B View Post
                I was just wondering, if I missed it. Why is my issue 67 numbered 66?
                Christ on a penny farthing! I just noticed that, too! What do these shites have editors for?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by blarneycock View Post
                  Christ on a penny farthing! I just noticed that, too! What do these shites have editors for?
                  Do keep up, Mr Cock.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I'll have you know that in the good ol' United States of Africa, our postage service is a bit off kilter, so much so that we have to rely on antiquated means of transport. Thankfully a Diamond cargo ship was hijacked by some of my Somali friends, recently, so shipping is more or less on time.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by blarneycock View Post
                      Christ on a penny farthing! I just noticed that, too! What do these shites have editors for?
                      And I thought my damn store forgot to pull something because I got "67" and "68" at the same time. And even online the picture for the cover says 67. I guess we both have two 66's.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Garth View Post
                        I'll have you know I have the power of writing a lot of comics, and I just so happen to be up to my bloody ears in tight young comiccon slice. "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."
                        ...and not a single one of them was ever a cheerleader.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          It doesn't count if the slice is only there because they think you can introduce them to Neil Gaiman.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X