What's up with Prophecy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with Prophecy?

I see on Dynamite's main page that Prophecy #2 is coming out but my comic shop hasn't been able to order #1. They claim neither 1 nor 2 is available to order through Previews. What's going on?

Originally posted by rlvaugh View Post
    I see on Dynamite's main page that Prophecy #2 is coming out but my comic shop hasn't been able to order #1. They claim neither 1 nor 2 is available to order through Previews. What's going on?
    already have my copy of this celebration of comicness

take your issue up with your comic shop, not this website

Comment

I just now checked the Diamond Comics website. Both #1 (2nd printing) and #2 are available for reorder from Diamond. Now, it's true that Diamond doesn't fill 100% of its reorders (speaking as someone who works part-time in a comic shop)... but I suspect that your retailer isn't being completely truthful with you. Or it may be that when you asked about #1, it was sold out but hadn't had a 2nd printing yet (and Diamond now lists the 2nd print as "Stock Low", so try to get it soon). Try another comic shop, or order online. I'll even give you Diamond's order code numbers:

APR128099 Prophecy #1 (2nd Printing)
      MAY121081 Prophecy #2

comicshoplocator.com or 888-COMIC-BOOK
      Last edited by positronic; 07-21-2012, 01:50 AM.
      DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

No problems here - and I live in Germany. Must be a local thing.

I daresay it doesn't harm that much if you wait a bit longer - #1 is merely an appetizer
        for the things to come. The big actionfest starts at #2, I guess

&S

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the help. My comic book guys are decent dudes and have been looking foward to the issues themselves. I'll press the issue with them now that I know for sure #1 shipped.

Comment

For comic issue problems I'd suggest viewing MidtownComics.com
            I wanted to support my local comics store but I kept getting disappointed by not being able to get certain comics that I wanted.

Comment

Working...
            X