Jennifer Blood Omnibus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer Blood Omnibus

Can we expect to see one of these in the near future? Maybe a slipcase hardcover version kind of like the Boys? There's already two other series based on the first, would be awesome if they were all collected in HC form. Really love this series! Nothing like a heroine killing machine.

You might like Red Sonja also.

Comment

President/Publisher

Brick,

Glad you like it. Any chance of getting the word out by posting and talking up on threads on news and fan sites?

best!

Nick

Comment

I have done that from time to time, Nick. Also, I support the dynamite stuff at my local comic shop as well. I hope that both Red Sonja and jennifer blood continue to sell well for the company. Comics are a tough business these days......(thanks alot, internet!) but a jennifer Blood omnibus would make alot of fans happy I bet! Garth Ennis is a talented writer, and It's great that he does work for you guys!

Now get Garth to write a Red Sonja one-shot, please!!!

Comment

dude you rock thanks for that, I am now going to read Red Sonja by your reccomendation.

Comment

cool. I suggest starting with the Red Sonja One-shots by dynamite entertainment. They are all good, and since most have been out a while, they are cheap. Here are some to check out....
            Red Sonja: monster isle
            One more day
            vacant shell
            Sonja Goes East
            Deluge
            Raven
            Red Sonja: Blue
            Break the skin

any jennifer blood issues you can recommend?

Comment

Working...
            X