Dynamite weekly review site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamite weekly review site?

I've checked Comic Vine, IGN, Comic Book Resources and some other sites that were out dated but is there any sites that offer reviews on Dynamite comics?
    I miss Wizard and Hero magazines Anyone remember these two comic magazines?
    Comic Book Resources site today offered only Thun'da review nothing about any other Dynamite comics.
    I realize the major companies are going to be listed majority of the time but at least more then one Dynamite comic should be listed on any of the listed sites weekly reviews.

Unless you can find a fan-made site that focuses heavily or exclusively on DE, you're probably not going to find a big bunch of DE reviews in one place (or why not start one if you perceive the need?). If there's a book you're particularly interested in, you could just search on the title + "review" and see what pops up. Let's face it, the big comic book news sites are going to be 80% Marvel and DC oriented.
    DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Most news sites used to have a specific Top Cow thing and Dynamite is at least as Big as Top Cow. Top Cow is older and piggy backs off of Image though, which is a much larger company I guess.

Comment

ComiXology offers reviews on all major comic brands even small publishers. Front page features DC, Marvel, Image, Valiant and DE. Others include IDW and Zenescope ect..
        They offer Digital comics, previews, ratings and search site. Besides Comic Vine, Comic Book Resources, and IGN if you can't find ratings on your favorite DE book you can review ComiXology.com

Comment

Well, you forgot Newsarama.com and BleedingCool.com, but yeah, they all offer occasional reviews of DE titles on a random basis. No guarantees they'll review the titles you're interested in, though. Some weeks they might review a DE title, some weeks not. They tend to cover the Marvel and DC reviews a little more consistently. That's all I meant. No nice, neat, one-stop-shopping source for DE reviews to be found as far as I know of.
          Last edited by positronic; 08-21-2012, 07:27 PM.
          DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Working...
          X