No announcement yet.

The Boys Film 'Revival'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then again, I'm the bloke who thought 'Prometheus' was pretty good. I've had many a strip torn off me for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Rogerson View Post
      Then again, I'm the bloke who thought 'Prometheus' was pretty good. I've had many a strip torn off me for that one.
      I liked "Prometheus" as well. But the article below is hilarious.

http://larrycorreia.wordpress.com/20...-captains-log/

"I think the Weyland Corporation must not give a crap about this mission, since they hired Insane Clown Posse to be our science team."

Click image for larger version

Name:	prometheussliver.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	48662

Comment

Now that is funny. Any Brits who think Americans don't do sarcasm should have a good read of that, and weep. Prometheus is very watchable, but it does offer itself up to the 'guilty until proven innocent' school of reviewing.

In other news, I'm thinking about buying the Highland Laddie trade.

Comment

Oh God, it's nice to hear people talking about Oldboy without complete adulation...I quite liked it but not nearly as much as it was talked up. My main problem with it was I found the main character to be annoying and unsympathetic. Basically either he was walking around with a face like a smacked arse or crying like an hysterical child.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Rogerson View Post
            Now that is funny. Any Brits who think Americans don't do sarcasm should have a good read of that, and weep. Prometheus is very watchable, but it does offer itself up to the 'guilty until proven innocent' school of reviewing.

In other news, I'm thinking about buying the Highland Laddie trade.
            The only scene in it worth anything is Annie's backstory just because it shows the process of creating a supe the rest is pure garbage in my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dannycat View Post
              The only scene in it worth anything is Annie's backstory just because it shows the process of creating a supe the rest is pure garbage in my humble opinion.
              I thought that scene was pretty good too. My plan was always to collect all The Boys trades, but I've been putting this one off. May be time to bite the bullet.

Comment

I liked Highland Laddie. I wish it was reprinted with the 4-issue arc where Mallory talks to Hughie.

Comment

Working...
                X