"Risque", my shiny metal backside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by positronic View Post
    And now I feel positively ancient, since when I was watching The Six Million Dollar Man, Lee Majors was "that guy from The Big Valley".
    I don't think we ever got that over here...

Comment

Originally posted by tony ingram View Post
      I don't think we ever got that over here...
      The Big Valley is an American western television series which ran on ABC from September 15, 1965, to May 19, 1969 (four seasons). The show stars Barbara Stanwyck, as the widow of a wealthy nineteenth century California rancher.

Click image for larger version

Name:	The_Big_Valley_tv.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	48673

The show was similar to Bonanza, in that it dealt with a family, in this case lead by (instead of Lorne Greene) matriarch Stanwyck (as Victoria Barkley), and three sons Jarrod (Richard Long), Nick (Peter Breck), and Heath (Lee Majors), along with daughter Audra (Linda Evans).

Richard Anderson even guest-starred on an episode.
      DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Definitely never saw that. We got Bonanza and The High Chaparral, but I'm posiive I've never seen Lee Majors in a Western. The US imports we saw when Iwas a kid were always a bit random.

Comment

Working...
        X