"Risque", my shiny metal backside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Can the bionic woman have a nip-slip? Or does she have dials there instead?

Leave a comment:

• positronic
    replied
    Originally posted by shokoshu View Post
    Aw cmon, Dynamite. Of all cheap sale ploys, a "risque" Vampirella cover is the silliest idea. Since not even a moth can bite off a part of that costume without her being in the nude. (Hey, I've seen Ebay Vampirella articles tagged as "nude" and she WAS in her traditional costume.) I bet if I would dare to post one of these "risque" covers on some rule34 site, I will be saged, banned and @$%§orgtfo'ed.
    (BTW, Warren got away with the occasional nudity, for Dynamite it's probably a bad idea anyway.)
    So there.
    P.S. Should I read a headline "Underage Vampirella fanboy died from lack of blood", I take everything back
    It isn't just Vampi. It's all the "girlie books": Dejah Thoris, Red Sonja, etc. I'm sure Pantha will get her risque cover too. Personally, I'm waiting for the Bionic Woman risque cover.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    dynamite probably has to have those covers to sell the books, unfortunitely. I have collected the red sonja comic since day #1, and I can tell you that she has had BUNCHES of nearly nude covers, which had nothing to do with the story inside. It can be annoying sometimes! YET..... Covers like the one you are discribing most likely capture the attention of people "browsing" and generate additional sales.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X