Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been away for awhile and now I wonder. . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been away for awhile and now I wonder. . . .

Hey everyone. I have been away from the forums because I have just started law school in a new city. Today the box containing my favorite (dynamite) comics arrived and after re-reading some it made me want more. To that end does anyone know if the following have been either A) released as trade paperbacks or B) have a firm release date for the trade paperback version set.

Green Hornet Strikes!
    The Shadow (assuming volume 1)
    The Spider
    Zorro Rides Again (volume 2 or later)
    Green Hornet (main series) (volume 5 or later)

Also, I know it won't be for awhile (at least not as a trade) but I am absolutely quivering with anticipation for Masks. Without spoiler can someone confirm that it's as awesome as it seems like it should be?

Originally posted by BatHobbit View Post
    Hey everyone. I have been away from the forums because I have just started law school in a new city. Today the box containing my favorite (dynamite) comics arrived and after re-reading some it made me want more. To that end does anyone know if the following have been either A) released as trade paperbacks or B) have a firm release date for the trade paperback version set.

Green Hornet Strikes!
    The Spider

Also, I know it won't be for awhile (at least not as a trade) but I am absolutely quivering with anticipation for Masks. Without spoiler can someone confirm that it's as awesome as it seems like it should be?
    Green Hornet Strikes is still waiting for the last issue
    The Shadow and The Spider don't have enough issues out and I don't think the TPBs are scheduled yet.
    Don't know about the other 2.
    Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
    Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
    http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Green Hornet Strikes!
      Final issue hasn't been released yet. Don't know if it will even get a TPB.

No TPB solicited yet (not enough issues out as of right now to fill one), but assume there will be one.

The Spider
      No TPB solicited yet (not enough issues out as of right now to fill one), but assume there will be one.

Final issue hasn't been released yet. No TPB solicited yet, but assume there will be one.

No TPB solicited yet, but assume there will be one.

Nobody can confirm that, since the first issue hasn't shipped yet!

Might have seemed like a while to you, but you appear to be completely up-to-date on your Dynamite TPBs.
      DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Well thank you both for helping me out. It looks like I may have to get my dynamite fix by delving into a new series/character like Flash Gordon or Lone Ranger.

Comment

Working...
        X