THAT WAS IT?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THAT WAS IT?!?!

wow. just wow. All I can say is how do you not kill stillwell? HOW DO YOU NOT FUCKING KILL HIM OFF AFTER 72 FUCKING ISSUES!?!?!! i do not care about rayner, hughie or annie. thats unbelievable

I think the point Ennis was trying to make is, you can kill the man, but not the system. If he were to be killed, chances are there would be twelve dozen equally minded pricks to replace him. At the very least, Hughie made him squirm. Hell, even Homie couldn't do that!

Comment

I liked the "bad product" bit. And the very end was nice. I think it didn't need the narrator boxes, though.

Comment

Originally posted by saidestroyer View Post
        I think it didn't need the narrator boxes, though.
        Ennis has a tendency to pull that shit now and then though. He did it just before Robyn died in issue 1, he did it when Hughie ran away from Annie in Central Park... I'm sure he did the same in Preacher a few times. It does just seem completely misplaced.

Comment

Just got the last two TPBS (Vol.11 + 12) yesterday and I damned happy about it, because so I havenīt to wait another year till the german editions will come out.

Iīm a fan of the series since the first german TPB and it was great.

Thanks to all at D. E. for this great piece of entertainment.

Comment

Working...
          X