Bionic Woman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bionic Woman

Is this series canned after issue 10? I was gonna start picking it up with issue 7.

No issues beyond #10 have been solicited, but they're running pretty late on this one. Issue #6 just shipped a week or two ago. Beyond #10 they seem to have been replaced in Previews by issues of the miniseries Bionic Man vs. Bionic Woman. Whether that's just a stopgap to give them a chance to catch up on the regular series is anyone's guess. No official announcement so far regarding the end of the series.
    DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by Scott M Davis View Post
      Is this series canned after issue 10? I was gonna start picking it up with issue 7.
      I usually don't bother much with reading the inside front covers, unless I'm curious to know the artist or writer's name (and it wasn't on the front cover). But on the inside cover of The Bionic Man Vs. The Bionic Woman, it says, in reference to the synopsis of the series so far:

1. see The Bionic Man ongoing series.
      2. see The Bionic Woman limited series.
      3. the events of this series take place before The Bionic Woman limited series.

So I guess #10 is indeed the end of the run for The Bionic Woman.
      DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Working...
      X