Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Dynamite still have the rights to Buck Rogers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't really care for Dynamite's BUCK ROGERS. I stuck with it until the end but it just didn't hit me like I'd hoped. I suppose I'm more partial to the nostalgia of 1930's sci-fi designs etc. so I look forward to see what Chaykin has in store for us.

I do enjoy his work. SOMETIMES I think he goes a bit out of his way to show us "HEY! Comics aren't for KIDS ANYMORE!" It feels like nearly every comic he's done since AMERICAN FLAGG (which is a classic) has a scene of, leading to, or after oral sex. Not that there's anything WRONG with that, I mean, we all need a little action from time-to-time but, still...

Comment

Originally posted by LetsRollKato View Post
      It feels like nearly every comic he's done since AMERICAN FLAGG (which is a classic) has a scene of, leading to, or after oral sex.
      It does feel that way. American Flagg, Blackhawk, Black Kiss... I probably missed a few, since I stopped paying attention after a while. Was there one in Dominic Fortune (MAX)? Time2? I don't mind so much when he does it using his own characters and series, but that Blackhawk sort of set my teeth on edge.
      DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

What I would like to know is: Whatever DID happen to Dynamite's BR license?

Comment

Originally posted by RodG View Post
          What I would like to know is: Whatever DID happen to Dynamite's BR license?
          Hello?

HELLO?

Comment

Working...
          X