Dynamite Costumes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamite Costumes

So, the title kind of says it all. Has anyone ever dressed as a Dynamite character for Halloween/Comicon? I did, this past Halloween I went as The Shadow. Making it even more awesome was the fact that my friend went with a generic film noir look and everyone thought she was Margo Lane (or rather, "that girl, The Shadow's sidekick"). So, yeah my first time going with a Dynamite inspired costume was also quite possibly the first ever accidental group costume.

I try to get my wife to dress up as red sonja all the time, she wont do it

Comment

Aw, no pictures?
      DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	july 22nd 141a.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	48723
        Originally posted by positronic View Post
        Aw, no pictures?
        well the best I can give you is the costume I had been working on, for some photos to draw & paint from in my art studio. although is is not compelted yet, you get the idea.

Comment

Wow, such a neatly organized guy.

Nice job on the costume. And what I am assuming are some custom modifications on the mannequin.
          DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

I didn't have my camera that night but I think there is a picture of us... I just have to get it sent to me.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	july2010 224a.JPG
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	48725[QUOTE=positronic;27212]Wow, such a neatly organized guy.

yeah I like to be able to find things when I need them Click image for larger version

Name:	july2010 223a.JPG
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	48724

Comment

I'm more the Oscar Madison type (some would say Oscar the Grouch). I also like Oscar Goldman and Oscar Meyer Wieners, and that Oscar-winning rabbit.
                Last edited by positronic; 01-03-2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Nice Oscar Madison reference... timely too since the actor who played him just died...

Comment

Originally posted by BatHobbit View Post
                    Nice Oscar Madison reference... timely too since the actor who played him just died...
                    I didn't even know!

Comment

Working...
                    X