Lone Ranger movie adaptation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Ranger movie adaptation?

Just wondering if Dynamite's Lone Ranger license extends to adapting the forthcoming Disney film? Also, when can we expect more LR action in general?

i am confused .. . i never read the lone ranger . . . but I didnt think anyone had superpowers in it.

I am hearing that the main character gets superpowers

Comment

I think it's more to do with Native American mythology, and Tonto thinking the Lone Ranger has supernatural powers because he survived the ambush that killed all the other rangers.

My main concern is that they ditched the classic costumes ...

Comment

I can kind of understand the look they went with for the Lone Ranger, But Tonto? Other than to hide/disguise Johnny Depp . . .
        And looking at the credits this is one time you don't give anybody but the actor playing a particular character top billing. I'm worried that it will be Tonto & the Lone ranger, not the other way around.
        Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
        Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
        http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ghornet2 View Post
          I can kind of understand the look they went with for the Lone Ranger, But Tonto? Other than to hide/disguise Johnny Depp . . .
          And looking at the credits this is one time you don't give anybody but the actor playing a particular character top billing. I'm worried that it will be Tonto & the Lone ranger, not the other way around.
          This movie will have its fans, just like Taylor Kitch's John Carter and Seth Rogan's Green Hornet have their fans. But for my own part, I'm expecting an analogous situation to apply here.
          DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

JOHN CARTER was fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsRollKato View Post
              JOHN CARTER was fantastic.
              Like I said.
              DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Working...
              X