• Show
Clear All

• Dynamite titles available 1/9/13

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=42997

A short list, but a good one this week!
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

I'll give Jim Butcher's Dresden Files: Ghoul Goblin #1 a try.

I do have my first monthly order shipping this week:
    Bionic Man Vs Bionic Woman #1
    Dark Shadows #10
    Dark Shadows #11
    Red Sonja Blue One Shot
    Shadow #7
    Shadow #8
    The Spider #7
    Warlord Of Mars #21
    Warlord Of Mars #22
    Warlord Of Mars Dejah Thoris #20

Comment

Hey Scott, I like your idea of putting your DE pull list in your sig. Can I steal that? In fact, it's such a good idea I think everyone should do it (as long as they remember to edit it whenever it changes).
      DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott M Davis View Post
          go for it.
          OK, let's see if that worked...
          DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

How is Bionic Woman Posi? I was thinking of adding it but it looks like its ending at issue 10, or is it hiatus til it catches up?

Comment

I like it as well, so I stole it also.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott M Davis View Post
                How is Bionic Woman Posi? I was thinking of adding it but it looks like its ending at issue 10, or is it hiatus til it catches up?
                Don't know if it's ending, just catching up because it's so far behind the solicitations, or taking a breather while BM VS BW runs its course. I'm a bit more lukewarm on BW than I am on BM. It's sort of at the tail end of my reading pile, to be honest. But you have to love those Paul Renaud covers! Maybe someone who's more enthusiastic about the book can jump in here.

Comment

Originally posted by cdarlage View Post
                  I like it as well, so I stole it also.
                  well ok then

Comment

I do believe I was the first to do the pull list in the sig on here, though someone could have done it who isn't here anymore. Mine is a bit general though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadster View Post
                      I do believe I was the first to do the pull list in the sig on here, though someone could have done it who isn't here anymore. Mine is a bit general though.
                      How do you define "ALL Dynamite Pulp Titles"? I'm thinking "ask 5 different people, get 5 different lists"...

Comment

Originally posted by Chadster View Post
                        are you one of those guys that has to be first?

Comment

Working...
                        X