Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vampirella Archives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vampirella Archives

    I have the first two volumes and am looking to catch up with the rest released so far. I held off on buying volume 3 because of the printing errors, have these been addressed yet?

    Thanks,
    -The Noto

  • #2
    Originally posted by The Noto View Post
    I have the first two volumes and am looking to catch up with the rest released so far. I held off on buying volume 3 because of the printing errors, have these been addressed yet?

    Thanks,
    -The Noto
    What were the printing errors? I have Volume 3 but haven't read it yet, and I want to check mine.
    DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by positronic View Post
      What were the printing errors? I have Volume 3 but haven't read it yet, and I want to check mine.
      See the reviews on Amazon. Specifically, the review by "J.S."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Largo View Post
        See the reviews on Amazon. Specifically, the review by "J.S."
        Yeah, I really want to finish catching up on these but I don't want to end up ordering a defective copy.

        Comment

        Working...
        X