Alex Ross Red Sonja

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Ross Red Sonja

I wonder if Alex Ross would ever do a fully painted Red Sonja story, if DE gave him free run to take it wherever he wanted too. I for one would love to see what an Alex Ross story and fully painted art comic of Sonja would look like!

I'd buy it. I wouldn't even need to read it-just drink in the art.

Comment

Originally posted by tony ingram View Post
      Could not agree more with you. I feel the same

Comment

Originally posted by tony ingram View Post
        Maybe they could afford Ross' page rates if they didn't have to pay a writer, too. Works for me. Doubt if they could squeeze more than one issue out of him, but I'd buy it. Heck, a book of pin-ups would work too.
        DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Ross has a great mind for comics, I am sure he could come up with a wonderful story to go along with his art work for Red Sonja.

Comment

Dear Dynamite Entertainment.....please get alex ross to do a Red Sonja issue. Keep the story simple, and let the artwork shine like a thousand candles reflecting in Sonja's eyes.
            Thanks, the fans.

Comment

I agree 100% with Brickbutler!

Comment

Originally posted by brickbutler View Post
                Dear Dynamite Entertainment.....please get alex ross to do a Red Sonja issue. Keep the story simple, and let the artwork shine like a thousand candles reflecting in Sonja's eyes.
                Thanks, the fans.
                Same here. Any more want to add to the petition?

Comment

That really would be Dynamite! I would defintely line up to buy that one!

Comment

Working...
                  X