Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAIL SIMONE ON RED SONJA STARTING IN JULY!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAIL SIMONE ON RED SONJA STARTING IN JULY!!

I am SO JAZZED ABOUT THIS!!!

OH MAN!!! I cant wait.

Comment

Yep, I dropped the news on Twitter a while back and the support has been rolling in. Huge news, indeed.
      Dynamite Entertainment
      Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

after reading the gail simone interview, and searching the web for some of her past work (I had never heard of her before), I am very excited for whats going to come this summer for ol' Red. This gail person said alot of things I, as a fan, wanted to hear. Definitely pre ordering this asap.

although to be honest, I would buy this regardless, because I buy all of walter geovani's red sonja comics, because his art is great!
        Last edited by brickbutler; 03-02-2013, 12:53 AM.

Comment

I sporadically buy Red Sonja because lately it seems like I've been reading the same book over and over. Sometimes the art is great, sometimes it's ok. But you did right by me, this time Dynamite. Gail + Walter + Red = purchases every month!

Comment

Nice announcement Dynamite! I've never been into Red Sonja but I think now is as good a time as any to check her out, I've always liked Gail's writing so this will be a good chance to see what the character is about. Anyone know if this is a reboot or a continuation?

Comment

Here [comicbookdb.com] is a bio and list of comics she's written for those unfamiliar with her work.

I'm guessing her first RS issue will be around #82.

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
                Here [comicbookdb.com] is a bio and list of comics she's written for those unfamiliar with her work.

I'm guessing her first RS issue will be around #82.
                It's been announced that the series is rebooting with issue #1, which is believed to be a reboot and not a continuation.
                Dynamite Entertainment
                Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Originally posted by comixfan1980 View Post
                  It's been announced that the series is rebooting with issue #1, which is believed to be a reboot and not a continuation.
                  So i guess that means we will never get the final 20+ something issues of this series put into a graphic novel to complete my set?

Comment

sorry I mean the last 30 something Red Sonja issues into a few GN?

Comment

Originally posted by comichero View Post
                      sorry I mean the last 30 something Red Sonja issues into a few GN?
                      The trades go up to issue #60, so they're only 13 issues behind the monthly book.

Comment

Originally posted by brickbutler View Post
                        after reading the gail simone interview, and searching the web for some of her past work (I had never heard of her before), I am very excited for whats going to come this summer for ol' Red. This gail person said alot of things I, as a fan, wanted to hear. Definitely pre ordering this asap.

although to be honest, I would buy this regardless, because I buy all of walter geovani's red sonja comics, because his art is great!
                        Thank you very much!It means a lot to me

Comment

Leah and I are so excited about this. Amazing news!

Comment

Awesome.

Way to go, Dynamite.

Comment

I am really looking forward to this! I have enjoyed Batgirl, though of late it has gotten a bit too dark for my tastes.

Red Sonja is a character I am kind of all over the place on. Used to occasionally pick up when Marvel had it, Queen Sonja was an occasional buy, Atlantas Rises mini was alright, but I am really looking forward to a Red Sonja book that has a sense of direction!

Dynamite is doing great things! Cant wait for July!

Comment

Working...
                              X