Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAIL SIMONE ON RED SONJA STARTING IN JULY!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Nice announcement Dynamite! I've never been into Red Sonja but I think now is as good a time as any to check her out, I've always liked Gail's writing so this will be a good chance to see what the character is about. Anyone know if this is a reboot or a continuation?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I sporadically buy Red Sonja because lately it seems like I've been reading the same book over and over. Sometimes the art is great, sometimes it's ok. But you did right by me, this time Dynamite. Gail + Walter + Red = purchases every month!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    after reading the gail simone interview, and searching the web for some of her past work (I had never heard of her before), I am very excited for whats going to come this summer for ol' Red. This gail person said alot of things I, as a fan, wanted to hear. Definitely pre ordering this asap.

although to be honest, I would buy this regardless, because I buy all of walter geovani's red sonja comics, because his art is great!
    Last edited by brickbutler; 03-01-2013, 11:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• comixfan1980
    replied
    Yep, I dropped the news on Twitter a while back and the support has been rolling in. Huge news, indeed.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    OH MAN!!! I cant wait.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X