Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get Jusko for the #1 cover please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get Jusko for the #1 cover please!

Just want to put this out there, as a fan of this series, and a fan of Jusko's art work. when the new Red Sonja starts, can we get a Joe Jusko cover on the first issue please?

Originally posted by comichero View Post
    Just want to put this out there, as a fan of this series, and a fan of Jusko's art work. when the new Red Sonja starts, can we get a Joe Jusko cover on the first issue please?
    Nope!

"Further, each cover will be created by a rotating cast of women artists, including Fiona Staples, whose cover for issue #1 you can see in full after the cut. ... Joining Staples on rotating cover duty are veteran artists Nicola Scott, Colleen Doran, Jenny Frisson, and Stephanie Buscema. Dynamite Entertainment CEO Nick Barrucci has promised more female cover artists will be announced in the coming months."

Comment

Not that I have anything against female artist, BUT to not allow Jusko, or Parillio to do a Red Sonja cover because they are men is bullshit. AND if that is the case I may be done with the comic.

Comment

Originally posted by comichero View Post
        Not that I have anything against female artist, BUT to not allow Jusko, or Parillio to do a Red Sonja cover because they are men is bullshit. AND if that is the case I may be done with the comic.
        I think you'll be missing out. Simone's writing has been excellent in her other work. And, after all, it's not like there's been a shortage of Sonja one-shots, minis and such for them to do covers for.

Comment

And still no word on the interior artist. Somehow I doubt it'll be a woman. At least, anyone you've heard of. I'd have taken Nicola Scott or Colleen Doran in a heartbeat.
          DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by positronic View Post
            And still no word on the interior artist..
            Really? Read DE's press release.

Comment

Yes, it's Walter Geovani.

Comment

Working...
              X