Stop being so freaking awesome!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop being so freaking awesome!

Now, I've always been a little...unsettling in my devotion to dynamite (Hey John Reppion!)

You guys put out great stuff, and thats great! ...Please stop though, for a little bit.

I have strep throat, the doctor told me yesterday a simple shot of peniccilin would fix it, 20 dollar copay, pennicilin 20 tops after insurance..40 bucks..decent.

The problem is friday is my comic day, that was my 40 comic dollars, so I did the only reasonable thing, I told the doctor I would tough it out.

He went on about some crap like "you don't understand, its not a soar throat, its an infection, it will get worse, much worse, its dangerous for you and can be contagious"

So I left and went to the comic store. Now, Am I an adult? yes. Are adults expected to have their priorities right? Of course...so whos fault is that I'm terrible ill??

Obviously Dynamite's! I think its disturbing (and clever) that you seek to destroy one of your most aggressive readers by willfully depriving him of needed medication, all by making awesome stuff..

Hope you monsters are proud!

I think in addition to a penicillin shot, somebody needs to see a therapist.

Comment

;
      Originally posted by MajorHoy View Post
      I think in addition to a penicillin shot, somebody needs to see a therapist.

haha, been there, done that. When I went to see the therapist, after reviewing my case she informed me that , while a cure may exist at some point in my lifetime, that as of right now, there is no viable cure for "Awesome".

She then told me that she could no longer resist my animalistic magnetism and that I should make love to her right then, right now. Being the selfless paragon of virtue that I am, I complied.

EDIT!! Also I don't have strep lol. I hadn't been able to get to the comic store in several weeks, so yesterday I picked up a lot of stuff and I've just been so pleased. Uncanny, the Owl, Masks and Vampirella and everyone awesome. all this with my continued fanatical love of Damsels, the upcomming Red Sonja, and a late year title I'm eager for , "Devolution".

So much Dynamite Awesomeness.
      Last edited by James; 07-06-2013, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
        ;

haha, been there, done that. When I went to see the therapist, after reviewing my case she informed me that , while a cure may exist at some point in my lifetime, that as of right now, there is no viable cure for "Awesome".

She then told me that she could no longer resist my animalistic magnetism and that I should make love to her right then, right now. Being the selfless paragon of virtue that I am, I complied.

EDIT!! Also I don't have strep lol. I hadn't been able to get to the comic store in several weeks, so yesterday I picked up a lot of stuff and I've just been so pleased. Uncanny, the Owl, Masks and Vampirella and everyone awesome. all this with my continued fanatical love of Damsels, the upcomming Red Sonja, and a late year title I'm eager for , "Devolution".

So much Dynamite Awesomeness.
        Not to mention KINGS WATCH, Codename: ACTION, THE SHADOW--RE-MASTERED, THE SHADOW: Year One, THE SHADOW/GREEN HORNET: DARK KNIGHTS, Mark Waid's THE GREEN HORNET, .....and yes, THE OWL, THE BLACK BAT.... and others.

Say, .... by chance.... you wouldn't happened to have that therapist's number???

Awww, never mind. I've got enough trouble.
        Last edited by magnoanddavey; 07-07-2013, 05:00 AM.

Comment

I really love all the books featuring pulp and old heroes that you put out. The Owl, Miss Fury, The Shadow, Green Hornet, Red Sonja, Lone Ranger, Tarzan, The Phantom, now code name: action feAturing Captain Action. I like how you update the characters but stay true to the essence of them. I alo like how some of the characters stay in their own time period and are not brought into the present.

Comment

Working...
          X