Vampirella #31

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampirella #31

OK, so can anybody bloody tell me what went on in this miniarc (save that continuity was tentacleraped again)? Folks, this reader is a SF buff. This reader has read more than one time travel story. This reader solved 90% of all Numb3rs cases faster than Charlie. This reader remembers exactly one thing: Vampirella has a son. (I don't recall having sex with her, but anyway ) Who will probably never mentioned again ever.
    Could it be that I have to read a dozen other Dynamite titles to get a clue? Then it's just another cheap sales ploy, OK, I can accept THAT
    Dynamite, could you please, PLEASE have a management council, agree on some concept "Vampirella is " and enforce this policy on your writers, on gunpoint?

After James' previous post on this topic, I have been reticent to comment, but you have forced my hand. I will restrain myself to two things:

1) Vampirella 31 = WTF???

2) Brandon Jerwa = Joe Harris

Comment

Originally posted by rlvaugh View Post
      After James' previous post on this topic, I have been reticent to comment, but you have forced my hand. I will restrain myself to two things:

1) Vampirella 31 = WTF???

2) Brandon Jerwa = Joe Harris

Don't be afraid to post man, lol, come on dude! I couldn't make out 31 either. Some point today I will crack open 33, I will say I really dig the art. That being said, Vampi issues seem to go on hit or miss streaks. I'm not sure if this is because of trying to tackle many plots or what.

Side note, Criswell...yeah..that happened and I knew it would..although to be fair I actually thought it would be demon disembowelment. Vampi came across as well.."he loved me, silently in the background, but not like a bitch or anything..nah..no, not a bitch.. it was me, I wasn't strong enough to love a man like criswell...on account of the being a bitch thing" ..."weeeeellp, hey Van Helsing..lets go fuck!"

Comment

Working...
      X