Creators I'd like to see at DE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creators I'd like to see at DE

Just as Dynamite Entertainment has provided a place for characters previously published by other comics publishers, I'd like to see some talented veteran creators be utilized as well. There are many talented individuals who are underutilized or, even more sadly, not utilized at all. They include:

Darryl Banks -- a very talented artist who's probably best known for his very extensive tenure drawing GREEN LANTERN. I could just imagine him drawing some of DE's various diverse properties.

Sal Velluto -- another talented veteran artist perhaps best known for his long stint on Marvel's BLACK PANTHER. Like Darryl Banks, he can draw anything and make it look great.

Tom Lyle -- perhaps best known for his long stint drawing SPIDER-MAN in the 90s.

Roger Stern -- A very well-known comics writer who among other things wrote one of the best periods of THE AVENGERS comic every.

Please give these very deserving individuals some thought, DE.

James Robinson. just imagine what he could do with some of the Pulp characters.

Comment

These folks.

There's an awful lot of them...

Comment

Originally posted by Son of Tarzan View Post
        James Robinson. just imagine what he could do with some of the Pulp characters.
        He's writing All-New Invaders for Marvel. Since DE was involved in the last Invaders appearance (Invaders NOW!), maybe some kind of crossover series?
        Last edited by pulphero; 09-18-2013, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X