Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamite teases Greg Pak

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=48309

Teaser for Greg Pak......"terror"? Hmmmm.
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Nothing more frustrating than those teasers that tell you nothing (except for the words "Greg Pak"). I curse Marvel for starting this whole trend - I'd just as soon they'd keep it under wraps until they actually have something concrete to announce.

Comment

Originally posted by pulphero View Post
      Nothing more frustrating than those teasers that tell you nothing (except for the words "Greg Pak"). I curse Marvel for starting this whole trend - I'd just as soon they'd keep it under wraps until they actually have something concrete to announce.
      Exactly. Most of the time they don't engage you because you have so little to go on. "Hunted" written white on black doesn't make me wonder who is being hunted. I just shrug and move on.

I preferred DC's approach of a while ago when they would release a huge image full of hint. Fans would examine every square inch for clues. THAT was interesting.

Marvel did a better job of it when they were unveiling their Avengers roster a while back with a quote and an outline. You could guess at the character and how his/her inclusion might affect the rest of the roster. But their current method blows not only for how vague it is, but for how often they do it.
      Last edited by Captain Canuck; 10-07-2013, 11:34 PM.

Comment

The only people it 'teases' are fans of Greg Pak. For everybody else it's rather pointless
        Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
        Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
        http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

not sure what this project could be...but i do like Pak's writing.

Comment

Originally posted by Son of Tarzan View Post
            not sure what this project could be...but i do like Pak's writing.
            Writer is good.

Terrors? --the Black Terror and partner? The "Twin Terrors" as they were referred to?

I agree with another poster--the teasers are not necessary.

Comment

But "terrors" is so generic. And what would that have to do with something that's green and scaly? This may well be another creator-owned series like the stuff by Ennis and Diggle.

Comment

Working...
              X