Did Uncanny Get Cancelled?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Uncanny Get Cancelled?

I saw a solicits for January post on the CBR forums and Uncanny wasn't on it. What gives?

Originally posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I saw a solicits for January post on the CBR forums and Uncanny wasn't on it. What gives?
    I'm not sure if we saw the same thing, but the solicitations that I saw were only partial. They didn't have Red Sonja listed yet, for example. So I wouldn't worry about it quite yet.

Comment

I think it's a limited series. Further issues with new story arcs would depend on how well it sold.

Comment

I'm not sure if we saw the same thing, but the solicitations that I saw were only partial. They didn't have Red Sonja listed yet, for example. So I wouldn't worry about it quite yet.
        I hope you're right...

Comment

I think it's a limited series. Further issues with new story arcs would depend on how well it sold.
          I hope that's not the case. The story isn't even off the ground good yet...

Comment

It's definitely carrying on until at least issue 12. I'm guessing there's possibly a skip month or two between issues 6 and 7, to allow everyone time to catch up, but the book's alive and well.

Comment

It's definitely carrying on until at least issue 12. I'm guessing there's possibly a skip month or two between issues 6 and 7, to allow everyone time to catch up, but the book's alive and well.
              Thank goodness. It's building up nicely, in my opinion, and I'd hate to see it disappear before it's had a decent chance to get somewhere. I was to see just how big of a douchebag Weaver can be ...

Comment

Coincidentally...

http://www.newsarama.com/19357-creat...l-history.html

Comment

Nice. Hopefully they will continue past issue 12...

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Canuck View Post
                    So it is ongoing then. Or at least 12 issues. I never really know with Dynamite. I assumed that this was creator-owned as well, and was surprised to find it isn't. That's at least part of the reason I thought it might be a limited series.

Comment

So it is ongoing then. Or at least 12 issues. I never really know with Dynamite. I assumed that this was creator-owned as well, and was surprised to find it isn't. That's at least part of the reason I thought it might be a limited series.
                      Maybe they're gonna seee how well it sells and go from there? It's been a slow build so far and it needs more than twelve issues, imo...

Comment

Working...
                      X