Battlestar Galactica Ending

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlestar Galactica Ending

OK, I have not heard anything official, but I am getting bad vibes. Dynamite web site only has solicitations to issue #9. The preview magazine only has solicitations to #11 and it states that issue is the end of an arc. I remember all of these same things happening with Lord of the Jungle before word came out that it was being cancelled.

Maybe it is just my paranoia since every one of my current holds (save Galactica) are on death row, but I am wondering if Galactica is nearing its end.

Anybody have any inside info?

You know how these things go. They cancelled Bionic Man, only to replace it with Six Million Dollar Man; they ended the regular run of The Shadow, and the next month they're soliciting Howard Chaykin's Midnight in Moscow miniseries; the regular Red Sonja and Vampirella ongoing series ended, only to be relaunched a month or two later; now they're soliciting a Battlestar Galactica miniseries delving into the origins of Six. The pendulum seems to swing back and forth between the classic and modern versions. It's notable that BSG is one of DE's earliest properties, so Nick must have a special affection for it.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...origins-671189
    Last edited by pulphero; 03-01-2014, 11:56 PM.

Comment

man i hope its not ending. i've really enjoyed the series thus far.

Comment

G'day,

As long as they have those rights they wil twist and turn it every way they can to get their ROI.

ta

Ralph

Originally posted by pulphero View Post
        You know how these things go. They cancelled Bionic Man, only to replace it with Six Million Dollar Man; they ended the regular run of The Shadow, and the next month they're soliciting Howard Chaykin's Midnight in Moscow miniseries; the regular Red Sonja and Vampirella ongoing series ended, only to be relaunched a month or two later; now they're soliciting a Battlestar Galactica miniseries delving into the origins of Six. The pendulum seems to swing back and forth between the classic and modern versions. It's notable that BSG is one of DE's earliest properties, so Nick must have a special affection for it.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...origins-671189

Comment

Working...
        X