Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROB LIEFELD COVER FOR DOCTOR SPEKTOR #1!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Green
    started a topic ROB LIEFELD COVER FOR DOCTOR SPEKTOR #1!

ROB LIEFELD COVER FOR DOCTOR SPEKTOR #1!

WHAT’S THIS?

A BRAND-NEW ROB LIEFELD COVER!

AS MY TINY TITAN PALS SAYS, AWW YEAH!!!!!

And retailers, check out how you can get this great cover and more at Comic Vine!

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/dy...n/1100-148654/

• pulphero
    replied
    Yet somehow he managed to convince Alan Moore to write Supreme, Youngblood, and Glory for him, and even brainstorm a complete reboot Liefeld's "Awesome Universe" with the miniseries Judgment Day. Then Rob's financial backers chose that moment to pull the plug, leaving Moore adrift with a boatload of unused ideas. So he went back to Jim Lee (for whom he'd written WildCATs for a spell) and created the America's Best Comics line (with his unused ideas for Glory morphing into the ABC title Promethea).

So without Rob Liefeld, we wouldn't have the Wildstorm/ABC line of titles. Pretty amazing for a guy who can't draw feet, when you think about it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Ghornet2 View Post
    I wonder what the hand he has in his pocket looks like?
    Actually, now that you mention it, I should have known that the right hand can't possibly be a foot because he's unable to draw those, either.

Leave a comment:

• Ghornet2
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Canuck View Post
    I look forward to finding out how Spektor has a foot where his right hand should be.

How the hell do you submit this as a finished product and take someone's money? Good lord...
    I wonder what the hand he has in his pocket looks like?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Oh...goody.

There are some people out there who really, really dig his work.

That's how I understand it, anyway. I don't know any of them.

(Nostalgia. Kids who started reading comics in 1992-ish.)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I look forward to finding out how Spektor has a foot where his right hand should be.

How the hell do you submit this as a finished product and take someone's money? Good lord...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X