PREVIEWS: Dynamite Comics on Sale May 7, 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PREVIEWS: Dynamite Comics on Sale May 7, 2014

So what Dynamite comics are you looking forward to mostly this week?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=52588

Me? I can't wait to see what Tim Seeley does with the Chaos! universe!

I'll be getting the penultimate issues of MISS FURY (#10) and THE LONE RANGER (#24), and in a couple more weeks, the penultimate issue of Mark Waid's GREEN HORNET (#12). I'm really going to miss those books after they all end next month, soon to be followed by THE SHADOW and THE SHADOW: YEAR ONE.

Three more Dynamite titles bite the dust, added to the list of now-ended titles along with DARK SHADOWS, PETER CANNON THUNDERBOLT, BIONIC MAN, THE SPIDER, LORD OF THE JUNGLE, WARLORD OF MARS and WARLORD OF MARS: DEJAH THORIS. They just don't seem to be adding new DE titles fast enough to replace the ones I'm losing, although I'm looking forward to DEJAH OF MARS, THE SHADOW: MIDNIGHT IN MOSCOW, and JUSTICE, INC. Maybe LADY ZORRO as well, although I'd much rather have the real Zorro back. Oh well. Maybe there'll be a bit of lag time, as they seem to be transitioning to more limited series, but hopefully things will pick up.

Comment

Originally posted by pulphero View Post
      I'll be getting the penultimate issues of MISS FURY (#10) and THE LONE RANGER (#24), and in a couple more weeks, the penultimate issue of Mark Waid's GREEN HORNET (#12). I'm really going to miss those books after they all end next month, soon to be followed by THE SHADOW and THE SHADOW: YEAR ONE.

Three more Dynamite titles bite the dust, added to the list of now-ended titles along with DARK SHADOWS, PETER CANNON THUNDERBOLT, BIONIC MAN, THE SPIDER, LORD OF THE JUNGLE, WARLORD OF MARS and WARLORD OF MARS: DEJAH THORIS. They just don't seem to be adding new DE titles fast enough to replace the ones I'm losing, although I'm looking forward to DEJAH OF MARS, THE SHADOW: MIDNIGHT IN MOSCOW, and JUSTICE, INC. Maybe LADY ZORRO as well, although I'd much rather have the real Zorro back. Oh well. Maybe there'll be a bit of lag time, as they seem to be transitioning to more limited series, but hopefully things will pick up.
      Indeed,it seems a time of big change over at DE Towers.
      However,it seems they are only giving us what we,ve been asking for.
      I,ve been calling for more limited runs during the last year or so.since the time of Green Hornet/Legacy stopped.
      I,m confident we,ll being seeing our fave pulp heroes again in earth shattering adventures before the end of the year.

RALPH.

Comment

Working...
      X