Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bionic Woman Season Four is coming

G'day,

Heres some good news. Jamie is back in September .

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...-fourth-712192

ta

Ralph

PS. I was always pleased that updated version of the Bionic Woman TV show they did a few years ago failed. The original character was a patriotic, modern lady. They turned her into some man hating slut who liked having sex in public toilets. Why anyone would think that was going to work I never knew.
    Last edited by ralphuniverse; 06-23-2014, 07:41 AM.

Originally posted by ralphuniverse View Post

PS. I was always pleased that updated version of the Bionic Woman TV show they did a few years ago failed. The original character was a patriotic, modern lady. They turned her into some man hating slut who liked having sex in public toilets. Why anyone would think that was going to work I never knew.
    Huh. Maybe that's why the Season One DVD set (all 8 episodes) was only $5 on Amazon.

Comment

Cool! I wonder if it will be in the same continuity as the new current Steve Austin series?

Comment

(Like, could they cross over?)

Comment

The Six Million Dollar Man Season 6 and The Bionic Woman Season 4 would both have aired (had both series actually been renewed by ABC) from Fall 1978 to Spring 1979. Sure, I'm dying to see Steve and Jaime visit a disco and boogie down to the latest hits by Donna Summer and the Bee Gees.
          Last edited by pulphero; 06-23-2014, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pulphero View Post
            The Six Million Dollar Man Season 6 and The Bionic Woman Season 4 would both have aired (had both series actually been renewed by ABC) from Fall 1978 to Spring 1979. Sure, I'm dying to see Steve and Jaime visit a disco and boogie down to the latest hits by Donna Summer and the Bee Gees.
            YES. THIS WOULD BE AWESOME.

Comment

G'day,

And lets hear ABBA! And have them go to see Star Wars!

ta

Ralph

Originally posted by pulphero View Post

Comment

Working...
              X