Blood Queen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Queen

I am reading Blood Queen now and it is simply captivating.

Is this ending at issue 6???? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hoping it comes back, and soon. My favourite title right now.

Any news on a volume 2?
    Easily the most impressive series from Dynamite right now. Well done to all the team for making this my favourite book of the year.

Comment

blood queen

I havent seen it before , is it related to the Vampirella series?

Comment

Nope. No relation to the Blood Red Queen of Hearts from VAMPIRELLA. That's the first thing I thought of when I first heard of it, too.

Comment

Not Queen of hearts

Originally posted by pulphero View Post
          Nope. No relation to the Blood Red Queen of Hearts from VAMPIRELLA. That's the first thing I thought of when I first heard of it, too.
          Thanks Pulphero. I don't see any sign of Vampi around here, thats why I was wondering if that was that current title DE was using

Comment

Originally posted by KillerKnight View Post
            Thanks Pulphero. I don't see any sign of Vampi around here, thats why I was wondering if that was that current title DE was using
            You're not reading New Vampirella (by Nancy Collins), Vampirella's Feary Tales, Dawn/Vampirella, all current Dynamite titles? I'm not sure what you mean by "I don't see any sign of Vampi around here".

Comment

Vampi threads

Originally posted by pulphero View Post
              You're not reading New Vampirella (by Nancy Collins), Vampirella's Feary Tales, Dawn/Vampirella, all current Dynamite titles? I'm not sure what you mean by "I don't see any sign of Vampi around here".
              I should have said , I don't see any topics or threads of hers here any more.

Comment

Personally this is better than Vampirella.

An opportunity missed by Dynamite. Best title they ever printed.

Comment

Very happy with March releases........a new series!!!

Comment

Yup. I agree, while it isn't her own series (Dracula is in it), at least I see the Blood Queen series carrying on. I really loved the first one.

Comment

Working...
                    X