Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Sonja # 15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Red Sonja # 15

    Great issue, but a flat chested Sonja? This is just wrong.

    Maybe the quest to find her boobs in the next story arc?

  • #2
    Well, she's seriously ill (and OMG those hands, yikes), so perhaps her body is not at its best at the moment.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ChastMastr View Post
      Well, she's seriously ill (and OMG those hands, yikes), so perhaps her body is not at its best at the moment.
      Lets hope she gets abreast of the situation very soon.

      Comment


      • #4
        Honestly, those hands creep me out far more than anything to do with her chest size.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ChastMastr View Post
          Honestly, those hands creep me out far more than anything to do with her chest size.
          Smaller hands, bigger boobs, and hey presto - Sonja is back.

          Comment


          • #6
            ... smaller hands? No, I mean the horrifically damaged hands in the story, where you can see bone and stuff.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ChastMastr View Post
              ... smaller hands? No, I mean the horrifically damaged hands in the story, where you can see bone and stuff.
              Whoops, sorry. Thought you meant something else. There was a couple of issues back where RS's hands were not in proportion.

              Comment

              Working...
              X