X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy Collins to leave Vamprilla

G'day,

Just read the announcement on Nancy's facebook page:

My run on Vampirella ends with the 2015 Annual. Pre-order now so you don't miss it.

All good things come to an end but I'll be sad to see her go. Hope she does some other projects for Dynamite.

ta

Ralpk

Originally posted by ralphuniverse View Post
    G'day,

Just read the announcement on Nancy's facebook page:

My run on Vampirella ends with the 2015 Annual. Pre-order now so you don't miss it.

All good things come to an end but I'll be sad to see her go. Hope she does some other projects for Dynamite.

ta

Ralpk
    Well, that's a downer. I wonder if DE's ending this series of Vampi, or if someone else will try to continue with the same continuity and numbering (Nancy's run will be a tough act to follow, no doubt). And what is Nancy's last issue of the regular series before the Annual?
    Last edited by pulphero; 06-26-2015, 08:27 AM.

Comment

G'day,

From her Facebook:

Nancy A. Collins Dynamite definitely has plans for Vampirella, but I'm not really in a position to discuss them at this time.

Originally posted by pulphero View Post
      Well, that's a downer. I wonder if DE's ending this series of Vampi, or if someone else will try to continue with the same continuity and numbering (Nancy's run will be a tough act to follow, no doubt). And what is Nancy's last issue of the regular series before the Annual?

Comment

Nancy and artist Patrick Berkenkotter were a great team. She's a really good writer.
        Comic2read

Comment

Originally posted by Comic2read View Post
          Nancy and artist Patrick Berkenkotter were a great team. She's a really good writer.
          From what I understand DE is reboot the series after the Sword of Sorrows event. Whatever they do I hope they don't bring back Adam Van Helsing, he's more jealously possessive than O.J. Simpson.

Comment

G'day,

Nancy hasn't left Dynamite. She has a new contract. From her Facebook:

Just got the high sign to start writing ARMY OF DARKNESS for Dynamite Comics.

I have never read Army of Darkness but will now.

Comment

Working...
            X