March 2016 Soliciations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 2016 Soliciations

Courtesty of everyone's favourite...Bleeding Cool!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/12/...solicitations/

Or, since it's now available from a good site:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...-solicitations

Comment

Lol...

I don't know why I keep looking. Dynamite's got very little that interests me anymore...

Comment

G'day,

I'm getting James Bond, Lord of the Jungle , hopefully with that gorgeous Alex Ross cove, Doc Savage.

I will absolutely avoid clothed Vampirella but Nancy Collins is doing : ARMY OF DARKNESS: FURIOUS ROAD. Considering her previous work that's a must.

ta

Ralph

Comment

Getting:
          One of those Vampirella t-shirts, or maybe even both. That Blood Drive shirt is a great idea. Put a couple of cute girls (maybe even some Vampi cosplayers) in those shirts, and comic cons have a great opportunity to run a charitable function in association with a local blood bank.
          Lords of the Jungle #1 cover A Ross - (Wow, does Sheena's face look familiar. Can't place it though.)
          Doc Savage: The Spider's Web #4 (probably Cover B, if it's the same artist as #1B)
          Seduction of the Innocent #4
          The Spirit #9

Maybe, after I check out the artwork:
          Shaft: Imitation of Life #2 - Enjoyed the first series a lot; let's see what this one looks like.
          Army of Darkness: Furious Road #1 (probably cover C Francavilla) - Not familiar with Kewber Baal's art. This book's artwork has put me off it in the past, so if it remains as bad as it has been on previous arcs, having Nancy Collins write it probably won't matter to me.

LOL! And what are all the comments about? Vampi's costume.
          Last edited by pulphero; 12-17-2015, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pulphero View Post
            LOL! And what are all the comments about? Vampi's costume.
            On which site?

Comment

Working...
            X