No announcement yet.

Six Million Dollar Man returns (again)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Million Dollar Man returns (again)

It looks like it won't mention anything from the last time SMDM returned (S6) so we won't get the conclusion to RoboBarney, Russian death probe or Maskatrons search for Bigfoot...

DON'T FORGET THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY LATER THIS SUMMER OF THIS.....

http://bionic.wikia.com/wiki/Bionix

Comment

Originally posted by Alchemist View Post
      DON'T FORGET THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY LATER THIS SUMMER OF THIS.....

http://bionic.wikia.com/wiki/Bionix
      That's definitely worthy of taking a day off from work to celebrate. 20 Years, and it still remains unpublished!! Woo-HOO!!! Worth a drinking binge, I'd say!

Comment

Wow, I had totally forgotten about that.

"The preview also casts no light on why the spelling "bionix" is used rather than the long-established "bionics"."

Because the letter "x" is SO Kool!

Sounds like you should celebrate that it was never released.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Canuck View Post
          Wow, I had totally forgotten about that.
          Sounds like you should celebrate that it was never released.
          Sorry, was I being unclear about exactly what was worth celebrating?

Comment

Originally posted by pulphero View Post
            Sorry, was I being unclear about exactly what was worth celebrating?
            While we all hang on your every word, you might assume that I hadn't yet bothered to read your post by the time I wrote that. Or that I deliberately ignored it. Especially since I was quoting the page linked in the post above yours.
            Last edited by Captain Canuck; 04-20-2016, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Canuck View Post
              While we all hang on your every word, you might assume that I hadn't yet bothered to read your post by the time I wrote that. Or that I deliberately ignored it. Especially since I was quoting the page linked in the post above yours.
              Or you might assume that I was genuinely confused about whether I was being unclear, since you used the word "celebrate", which is the same word I used, that isn't part of either of Alchemist's posts, and it wasn't clear what you were quoting since you didn't frame it in a quotation box. But thanks for the hostility.

Comment

Working...
              X