Women Of Dynamite October Books

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Canuck View Post
    In fact, they refer to Vampirella as "The perfect jumping on point for anyone who has been curious to try Vampirella!" so clearly they intend to continue for a bit longer.

lol, no. standard marketting trick. how on Earth is episode 8 of a storyline a "perfect place to jump in"?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlette View Post
      lol, no. standard marketting trick. how on Earth is episode 8 of a storyline a "perfect place to jump in"?
      Beats the hell out of me, I'm not reading it. For all I know it's a stand alone story. I see no indication that it's part 8 of anything. And being that the entire creative team is replaced, I doubt they intend to cancel it the following month. Otherwise, why bother?

Comment

Not due out for a while, but looks like Sonja's getting the trading card treatment.

Dynamite Entertainment has announced a new Red Sonja limited edition trading card line set to arrive in 2018. The series will feature autograph cards, hand drawn sketch cards, limited edition hand colored cards, puzzle cards, limited edition over-sized box topper cards and more. Dynamite will be handing out special Promo Preview Cards at select comic book conventions nationwide, announced in advance via the publisher’s social media channels.
        Nick says:

Red Sonja was Dynamite’s second published title, and our first to sell over 200,000 copies, over 240,000 to be exact. With millions of comic books sold world-wide in multiple languages, as an inspiration to hundreds of admirers in the cosplay community, and for so many other reasons, Red Sonja has a wide, well-deserved following with diverse passions. We’re eager to satisfy customer interests by exploring all possible merchandising avenues. Statues, toys, apparel, barware, trading cards – however you want to show your devotion to Red Sonja, Dynamite is happy to accommodate! And for retailers who are eager to supplement their comic book sales, Dynamite continues to develop new product lines to appeal to every customer in their stores.

Comment

probably the fourth or fifth trading card series of Red Sonja then. They tend to reuse the same art as well, which is a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by themightyflip View Post
            probably the fourth or fifth trading card series of Red Sonja then. They tend to reuse the same art as well, which is a shame.
            Which is probably also the same artwork that appeared in DE's THE ART OF RED SONJA hardcover(s)... not sure but I think there may have been more than one volume.
            DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Working...
            X