Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collection Thread Index

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Collection Thread Index

    Love those 'My Collection' threads of KrAzYeTy's, but hate looking all over the individual boards for them when they get buried? Here is a helpful index of the 'My Collection' threads. I think I found all of KrAzYeTy's.

    KrAzYeTy
    Army Of Darkness
    Battlestar Galactica
    Highlander
    The Lone Ranger
    Painkiller Jane
    Red Sonja
    Savage Tales
    Xena

    MadMikeyD
    The Lone Ranger
    Project Superpowers
    Zorro

    Sid
    Red Sonja
    Last edited by MadMikeyD; 03-24-2008, 06:49 PM. Reason: Added MadMikeyD's Zorro Collection
    DECODER RING THEATRE
    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
    PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

  • #2
    Yeah, people seem to like the threads, although I'm not sure why

    Comment


    • #3


      Good idea Mike! Consider it pinned...


      Tommy.
      Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

      Comment


      • #4


        I guess if this thread gets too buried it kind of defeats the purpose, eh?
        DECODER RING THEATRE
        EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
        PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
        PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

        Comment


        • #5


          Originally posted by MadMikeyD


          I guess if this thread gets too buried it kind of defeats the purpose, eh?

          Whoops! Now that is wierd - I thought I'd pinned this already! Consider it done as of......nnnnnnnnow.


          Tommy.
          Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tommy





            Whoops! Now that is wierd - I thought I'd pinned this already! Consider it done as of......nnnnnnnnow.


            Tommy.

            lolol-hehehe

            Comment


            • #7
              Added Sid's Red Sonja collection to the index.
              DECODER RING THEATRE
              EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
              PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
              PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

              Comment


              • #8
                Tommy is not able to fix my sonja listing, so its still in two parts. The second part is near the end of the thread. I am trying to think of a better way to list soo many issues without having to do alot of work.

                We shall see.

                Comment


                • #9


                  Originally posted by KrAzYeTy
                  Tommy is not able to fix my sonja listing, so its still in two parts. The second part is near the end of the thread. I am trying to think of a better way to list soo many issues without having to do alot of work.

                  We shall see.

                  The "Attachments" option is no good? Bugger - I honestly don't know of another way to re-arrange the collection, short of a cut-&-paste into a new thread. Sorry mate...


                  Tommy.
                  Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just change the first post with a link to the second list of Sonja-pics in the last page...

                    Comment


                    • #11


                      Originally posted by boomvavavoom
                      Just change the first post with a link to the second list of Sonja-pics in the last page...


                      The first post is pretty full, but this might indeed be do-able.


                      Tommy.
                      Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by boomvavavoom
                        Just change the first post with a link to the second list of Sonja-pics in the last page...


                        DUH, its soo obvious. Thanks, its updated and works great

                        I think I have a large amount of DE issues waiting for me at the comic shop, guess I should take a look here pretty soon

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Man, feels like I just scanned a hundred issues.... uuhhhh.

                          Still have more scans to go like Darkman vs AOD, my last issues of Battlestar since I cancelled, and some others I am sure I have forgot about.

                          Oh well.

                          Time to have some fun and play some computer games!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I dont know if this goes here, so I apologize in advance, but I had to post this, expecially for Mad Mikey.

                            I went to the downtown comic book store today, appropriately titled "Downtown Comics." I haven't been there in a very long time, my normal store is out east. Anyways, I was looking around at the comics and found Lone Ranger #6 and #8 with the Variant Virgin covers. I asked the guy how much and he said they where cover price. Score!!!!! I bought those and also found a Battlestar Galactica #8 variant virgin cover that I picked up for Cover price as well.

                            All the other comic shops I go to want $10 bucks for their variant Virgins. I asked him why He sold them for Cover price and he said he was for the diehard comic fan and didnt need to charge outlandish prices for the variants. I told him I would definitley be coming back in the Future.

                            Sorry Krazyety, I asked him about any variant Red Sonja stuff, but he said his Sonja stuff sells out all the time.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Drifter39
                              All the other comic shops I go to want $10 bucks for their variant Virgins. I asked him why He sold them for Cover price and he said he was for the diehard comic fan and didnt need to charge outlandish prices for the variants.
                              That's a pretty sweet deal. My shop wants $25 for their fancy variants (at least the one I've looked at).
                              DECODER RING THEATRE
                              EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
                              PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
                              PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X