X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skriker
    started a topic Suggestions for new titles

Suggestions for new titles

You guys do such a great job with some really cool titles I thought I throw out some suggestions for some new titles for you:

1. Kolchak: The Night Stalker

2. Land of the Lost

3. Something based on the old Universal Monsters, Dracula, Wolfman, Mummy, Frankenstein, the Invisible Man.

4. Space: Above & Beyond

5. V (as in starring Marc Singer)

6. Werewolf (from FOX's Werewolf: The Series)

7. Flash Gordon & Buck Rogers (anyone doing anything with these right now?)

8. Farscape

9. Firefly (Serenity)

10. He-Man & The Masters of the Universe

Guest replied
    Or they could do the ultimate crossover where Ashley J. Williams (The Chosen One) meets Jack Styles (The Daring Dragoon), Autolycus (The King of Thieves), and Brisco County Jr. (The One with the gun)!

I see the new Fantastic Four!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    And then they can do an Army of Darkness crossover, the two Bruces will meet, and the universe will implode!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The fourth Indiana Jones movie goes into production in June I think. They finally got a script they all agree on.

And also, A new title I suggest is still Jack of All Trades. I mean, the dude's like Zorro. Only cooler because, well, it's Bruce effing Campbell. And the sexual tension between him and Emma was always fun to watch.

Oh yes, the Daring Dragoon shall ride again.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Another good one would be Indiana Jones. Isn't there rumored to be a 4th movie coming out too? Plus, those Librarian TV movies seem to be popular.

And any available Gold Key properties like Magnus, Solar, Turok...

Leave a comment:

• MadMikeyD
    replied
    Yeah, it would be great to have the same company publish both the Lone Ranger and the Green Hornet. Then they could actually mention the connection between the two characters. Something that hasn't really been talked about since the radio Hornet.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Moonstone already does Kolchak comics and Dark Horse does Serenity.

Masters of the Universe was done a few years back and from all indication given by the licensees, Mattel isn't very fun to work with.

Green Hornet would be another good one though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X