Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#4?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #4?

    OK, it took two months between #2 and #3. Any idea when we can expect #4?

  • #2
    I would say end of february at the earliest.

    Bjarne
    www.comiczone.dk

    Comment


    • #3
      This is what irritates me about it: Highlander #2 came out the same day as Lone Ranger #3. Highlander #3 came out this week, no word on Lone Ranger #4. Yeah, I understand different titles, different creative teams, different schedules, and all that kind of stuff. One team may finish early, one team may fall behind, and what-not. It's still annoying when you're anxiously awaiting the next installment of your favorite comic, though.
      Last edited by MadMikeyD; 01-19-2007, 06:25 PM.
      DECODER RING THEATRE
      EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
      PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
      PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't want to be a stick in the mud here, but it appears to me that DE is rapidly expanding its library of titles but is failing to deliver on time. You'd think they would focus on getting the products they already have coming out on a regular schedule before adding more to the mix. If the problem is a backlog with the printer it doesn't make sense to give them more work.

        Comment


        • #5
          # 4

          I find this lack of communication on the LR title does not bode well....

          I can't imagine what would delay the title, for the amount of pages we see in the final product I cannot see how the title is late !

          Ranger01

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ranger01
            I find this lack of communication on the LR title does not bode well....

            I can't imagine what would delay the title, for the amount of pages we see in the final product I cannot see how the title is late !

            Ranger01
            Lots of reasons for delay's, none of them with malice aforethought, trust us on that. Look for LR #4 beginnign of FEB. Good things coem to those who wait

            And as far as communication here, I'm stretched pretty thin, so don't take lack of response as anything other than I haven't pulled the 5 minutes to pop in and catch up..

            /joe

            Comment


            • #7
              Understood...

              Originally posted by JRybandt
              Lots of reasons for delay's, none of them with malice aforethought, trust us on that. Look for LR #4 beginnign of FEB. Good things coem to those who wait

              And as far as communication here, I'm stretched pretty thin, so don't take lack of response as anything other than I haven't pulled the 5 minutes to pop in and catch up..

              /joe
              Never went as far as malice and I should know better but hey you did come on board and it is appreciated...thanks !

              Keep up the good work ...

              Ranger01

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JRybandt
                Lots of reasons for delay's, none of them with malice aforethought, trust us on that. Look for LR #4 beginnign of FEB. Good things coem to those who wait

                And as far as communication here, I'm stretched pretty thin, so don't take lack of response as anything other than I haven't pulled the 5 minutes to pop in and catch up..

                /joe
                That's good to hear Joe. I hope all is well there.

                Comment


                • #9



                  I find this lack of communication on the LR title does not bode well....

                  I can't imagine what would delay the title, for the amount of pages we see in the final product I cannot see how the title is late !

                  Ranger01

                  My apologies Ranger01 - I had meant to get in with Joe's info for you earlier, however I have been out of the city sporadically over the summer break here. So on this occasion, any slack in communication lines has occurred purely from my end.


                  Tommy.
                  Last edited by Tommy; 01-21-2007, 02:56 AM. Reason: My mouse has a hair-trigger... :)
                  Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    #4

                    Originally posted by Tommy






                    My apologies Ranger01 - I had meant to get in with Joe's info for you earlier, however I have been out of the city sporadically over the summer break here. So on this occasion, any slack in communication lines has occurred purely from my end.


                    Tommy.
                    No problem Mr. T....Joe very politely told me don't worry be happy and that early February would see # 4 riding on in ....yee haa !

                    Thanks Tommy

                    Ranger01

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I go by the podcast or the alert. Both are extremely reliable and I haven't been steered wrong. If it's out, I go to the comic book store. If nothing's mentioned then I wait.

                      I'm only interested in Highlander, The Lone Ranger and now The Invincible Iron Fist. So, my visits to the comic book are not frequent.

                      Originally posted by MadMikeyD
                      This is what irritates me about it: Highlander #2 came out the same day as Lone Ranger #3. Highlander #3 came out this week, no word on Lone Ranger #4. Yeah, I understand different titles, different creative teams, different schedules, and all that kind of stuff. One team may finish early, one team may fall behind, and what-not. It's still annoying when you're anxiously awaiting the next installment of your favorite comic, though.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Midnight Sun
                        I go by the podcast or the alert. Both are extremely reliable and I haven't been steered wrong. If it's out, I go to the comic book store. If nothing's mentioned then I wait.

                        I'm only interested in Highlander, The Lone Ranger and now The Invincible Iron Fist. So, my visits to the comic book are not frequent.
                        I don't go unless what I want is out either. I look at Diamond's shipping list, which has been pretty accurate. Since I'm still only getting the Lone Ranger right now, my trips are not that often either (and the LCS is 2 hours away, anyway). I'm just impatient, and it irks me slightly that some titles can maintain a 4 week schedule and the one I want cannot, that's all I was saying.
                        DECODER RING THEATRE
                        EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
                        PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
                        PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Feb. 7!!!

                          Lone Ranger #4 is on Diamond's shipping list for next week - Feb. 7!
                          DECODER RING THEATRE
                          EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
                          PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
                          PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MadMikeyD
                            Lone Ranger #4 is on Diamond's shipping list for next week - Feb. 7!
                            Well, I'll be..! That's good news!!!

                            Bjarne
                            www.comiczone.dk

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MadMikeyD
                              Lone Ranger #4 is on Diamond's shipping list for next week - Feb. 7!
                              yep, got mine this past week, looks great as always and pages for #0 are being colored, #5 being wrapped up, #6 in progress and firm footing for continuing with issue #7...

                              Good news all around.

                              /joe

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X