• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranger01
    started a topic Help...

Help...

Hello Everyone,

The LR board is quiet as we impatiently await #4.

So if you would bear with me, I need input on the LR variants.

As a collector I like to be complete...so can anyone help
    as far as the variants on issues 1, 2 and 3, as well as second prints.
    If I were to have every one of the above, how many total issues should I have...and is there anywhere I can see ALL THE COVER ART before the hardcover shows up in stores.

Regards,

Ranger01

• Tommy
    replied

Originally posted by Lone Ranger
    Hey Ranger01,
    It's hard to keep up with them all, especially when all of them have not been publicized (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). I'd refer you to the "More The Lone Ranger Here!" link, but for several weeks now all you get is the "Error 404 - Document Not Found" message.

As far as I am aware, all the available Lone Ranger material from Dynamite is displayed here -

- which is the link brought up by simply clicking on the Lone Ranger icon in the "Titles" section. I have never come across the "Error 404" in my browsing of the section, so I cannot confirm whether that is still occurring. If it is, please let me know ASAP and I will see what can be done.

Tommy.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hey Ranger01,
    It's hard to keep up with them all, especially when all of them have not been publicized (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). I'd refer you to the "More The Lone Ranger Here!" link, but for several weeks now all you get is the "Error 404 - Document Not Found" message.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X