Marvel Zombies Vs. Army of Darkness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel Zombies Vs. Army of Darkness

Well, the first issue of this crossover has been on the stand for more than a week now. What are everyone's thought of it so far?

Haven't got my hands on it yet...

Tommy.
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

I loved it myself. To be honest I don't read any Marvel these days (I generally stick with DC and most of Dynamites main titles, plus a few other fringe publishers), however this was a great take on the Marvel Universe from someone like Ash's point of view.

I'll be interested to see how this develops and what Ash gets up to in this story arc, and whether he will ever get back to his original dimension.

Comment

Not too bad at all.

Was entertaining enough for me.

Comment

I was a little unsure if I was going to enjoy the series based off the first issue, but issue 2 seemed to really hit the stride I think the series will go in and I loved it. The "cliffhanger" ending to issue 2 was fantastic! I can't wait for issue 3.

I think this will be a great addition to the Marvel Zombies and Army of Darkness series respectively.

Comment

I loved the Marvel Zombies mini series, and so when I saw Army of Darkness Vs. Marvel Zombies I picked it up. I had never even heard of Dynamite Entertainment before then, but now I've been checking out some of the other stuff Dynamite puts out. I've been impressed so far, but I don't know much about the Evil Dead or Army of Darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by knightoftomorrow
              I loved the Marvel Zombies mini series, and so when I saw Army of Darkness Vs. Marvel Zombies I picked it up. I had never even heard of Dynamite Entertainment before then, but now I've been checking out some of the other stuff Dynamite puts out. I've been impressed so far, but I don't know much about the Evil Dead or Army of Darkness.
              Welcome aboard, knightoftomorrow! The Army of Darkness series has been excellent, and it's definitely well worth checking-out at your local store! If you'd like to know where the original phenomenon comes from, check out the Evil Dead trilogy of movies by Sam Raimi starring Bruce Campbell - they're a riot, and some of my all-time favourites! Happy Posting here on the forums mate!

Tommy.

Comment

Marvel Zombies VS. Army of Darkness #3

I enjoy it when Dynamite releases a series of collector comics like Darkman Vs Army of Darkness and Sonya and Claw, When I heard about Marvel Zombies Vs Army of Darkness I wanted it to be my next purchase. The day I went to my local comicbook retailer he just had 1,2,4 and 5 installments of Marvel Zombies etc. I bought 1 and 2 and the manager said he would order more this week or next. I phone each week and was told they would have it next week. I phone today and was told by a different person that they won't be getting it. Why, I didn't ask because I just accepted it for being a publkisher issues. Can anyone tell me why I can't purchase this comic; jeez leave me on a cliffhanger will ya; pffffffffffft!.

Comment

Originally posted by neuroman
                  I enjoy it when Dynamite releases a series of collector comics like Darkman Vs Army of Darkness and Sonya and Claw, When I heard about Marvel Zombies Vs Army of Darkness I wanted it to be my next purchase. The day I went to my local comicbook retailer he just had 1,2,4 and 5 installments of Marvel Zombies etc. I bought 1 and 2 and the manager said he would order more this week or next. I phone each week and was told they would have it next week. I phone today and was told by a different person that they won't be getting it. Why, I didn't ask because I just accepted it for being a publkisher issues. Can anyone tell me why I can't purchase this comic; jeez leave me on a cliffhanger will ya; pffffffffffft!.

Hey neuroman! Welcome aboard!

It sounds like more of a local store issue in terms of stock not being available from a supplier and/or not being ordered. If you're having trouble getting copies off the shelf at your store, there is a comprehensive listing available at LONE STAR COMICS, or at other reputable online retailers.

Tommy.

Comment

Working...
                  X