I really like Lone Ranger but...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really like Lone Ranger but...

There's so little story and character development between issues, that I hope that more is written in future issues.

Also, the time frame seems lost in many circumstances. Can we please have a |One Day Later| or |One Week After| notes when jumping weeks at a time?

No doubt a short read, but because its soo good I have to continue buying it.

Great marketing on DE's part.

Comment

Oh I agree

but you know, the comments I have are just requests for those minor tweaks.

The timeline specifically would be helpful because of so little conversation I've been getting a little lost on a few pages :s

Comment

I Agree

I agree. In fact, both the Lone Ranger and all Dynamite's Red Sonja comics seem to be very short on story and script. Very little actually occurs from book to book. I guess that helps in stretching a story line out and selling more comics!
        But, the art is so beautiful! So beautiful, in fact, that I can forgive them all their other faults. Not to mention that the Lone Ranger book is about 100 times better than D.C.'s Jonah Hex is apparently ever going to be!

Comment

It's just part of that whole 'trade paperback' mentality that's screwing up comics these days.

Everything has to have 4-6 issue story arcs to be collected later.

Comment

Doc Savage...

All I can say to that is please please please

Seriously, what a great title this would be in the DE stables...Doc's been out of print way too long.

Ranger01

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger01

Seriously, what a great title this would be in the DE stables...Doc's been out of print way too long.
              What does this have to do with this topic?

Comment

Originally posted by sschroeder
                Originally posted by Ranger01

What does this have to do with this topic?

I'm kinda wondering that myself...

Ranger01, if you've accidentally posted in the wrong topic and would like your post shifted, please let me know mate.

Tommy.
                Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Working...
                X