Dynamite June...Lone Ranger #7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamite June...Lone Ranger #7

Did anyone here see the SSCHROEDER post in the Dynamite Entertainment in General....Lone Ranger cover art for issue 7...I asked cause it looks spectacular and no one here has commented.

RANGER 01

Originally posted by Ranger01
    Did anyone here see the SSCHROEDER post in the Dynamite Entertainment in General....Lone Ranger cover art for issue 7...I asked cause it looks spectacular and no one here has commented.

RANGER 01
    Thanks for pointing that out. I went and looked. I love the covers for #7. But I still have to ask, when do we get to see #6??? We've seen the FCBD cover and now #7, why can't we get at peek at the cover for #6?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Ranger
      But I still have to ask, when do we get to see #6??? We've seen the FCBD cover and now #7, why can't we get at peek at the cover for #6?
      Maybe they are just leaving it as a surprise for when it hits stores? Nothing wrong with that.

More likely it is part of Dynamite's sometime strategy of press releases with just a little bit more information, so they can get your attention again and again. For example, they just announced T2 without the creative team, which they obviously had secured already, if they are really launching the book in June.

You'll probably see at least two more press releases for # 6 as it gets closer to coming out. One with a cover and another with some preview pages.

Comment

Tommy, do something...

While I understand keeping us on the hook, yesterday's posting of Lone Ranger # 7 cover art should serve notice to the powers that be, we are being kept needlessly waiting for # 6 cover art.

What exactly is DE gaining, if they have a good answer at least let us know.

So Tommy my friend, it's time to put on your Billabong surfwear and tell Joe we are all ready to catch the #6 wave

Ranger01

Comment

While I understand keeping us on the hook, yesterday's posting of Lone Ranger # 7 cover art should serve notice to the powers that be, we are being kept needlessly waiting for # 6 cover art.

What exactly is DE gaining, if they have a good answer at least let us know.

So Tommy my friend, it's time to put on your Billabong surfwear and tell Joe we are all ready to catch the #6 wave

Ranger01

Heh heh heh heh! Righto - I should have some word for you very shortly guys!

Tommy.
          Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Here's the official word from Joe -

Originally posted by Joe Rybandt
            As soon as we have it, it'll be shown...
            There y'have it. If it ain't in yet, it can't be posted. Sorry 'bout that - BUT, rest assured you guys will see it as soon as I do if not before!

Tommy.
            Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

cover art

oh, for goodness sake, guys. obviously, a company trying to sell us something isn't playing games like keeping us on the hook, etc. obviously, the artist's muse inspired him, he did something that was nudging his creative interest immediately, and he put off something that wasn't critically due yet. sheesh. i sincerely doubt this is a comic book conspiracy theory! [pictures whole dallas scene all over again.]

Comment

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy (issue 6)

You have to stop thinking like a woman...conspiracies abound and men need their needs met sooner than later...it's biological .

If I have to wait so be it....but that cover better be great
                Last edited by Ranger01; 03-27-2007, 10:03 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

cover art

[laughing] you're right--i was just being a... being a...a *girl*. sorry.
                  [Elvis spotting] cindy

You have to stop thinking like a woman...conspiracies abound and men need their needs met sooner than later...it's biological .

If I have to wait so be it....but that cover better be great

Comment

Ok...

Cindy,

I accept that apology...

hold on my wife just happens to be reading over my shoulder...what dear? I SHOULD APOLOGISE, needs schmeeds but,but.....ow, hey I'm Ranger01...

Aww Mrs. Tonto is right, it's ok that your a girl and I do have more important things to worry about than release of issue 6 cover art..

No respect, I get no respect!

Ranger01 (for what it's worth)

Comment

Somebody please explain to me how the cover for #6 is not in when the FCBD cover and two covers for #7 are in. I have to camp with the conspiracy theorists on this one.

Comment

conspiracy

[shakes head] unh-uh. it doesn't become an actual 'conspiracy' until you have in your hand issue #6... with no cover.
                        until then, perhaps you should talk to Mrs. tonto? [laughing]
                        cindy

Originally posted by Lone Ranger
                        Somebody please explain to me how the cover for #6 is not in when the FCBD cover and two covers for #7 are in. I have to camp with the conspiracy theorists on this one.

Comment

Since this is a licensed project, maybe the shot of the barely alive, yet triumphant, Lone Ranger and Tonto riding together bare backed and naked off into the sunset didn't get approved immediately.

Or maybe the colorist's pet money spilled banana juice all over the desk with the finished product leading them to have to start over.

As it is, this is actually a thread about #7. So I'll say I like the cover with Silver better.

Comment

cover art

'bare backed and naked'???!!!
                            [cindy runs to put in order for extra copies....]

Originally posted by sschroeder
                            Since this is a licensed project, maybe the shot of the barely alive, yet triumphant, Lone Ranger and Tonto riding together bare backed and naked off into the sunset didn't get approved immediately.

Or maybe the colorist's pet money spilled banana juice all over the desk with the finished product leading them to have to start over.

As it is, this is actually a thread about #7. So I'll say I like the cover with Silver better.

Comment

Thanks (Mustached)Lone Ranger

"Somebody please explain to me how the cover for #6 is not in when the FCBD cover and two covers for #7 are in. I have to camp with the conspiracy theorists on this one"

Mrs. Tonto has left me to my own devices...yes there has to be a conspiracy! I don't care what Cindy says

as for sschroeder's riding off naked...brokeback Ranger, heebee jeebee time.

I gotta feeling it's a spoiler cover....

so we stay in the dark about the end of this arc!

Rhyming Ranger01

I like the split cover of # 7
                              Last edited by Ranger01; 03-27-2007, 05:53 PM. Reason: One more comment / adding a quote

Comment

Working...
                              X