X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranger01
    started a topic Dynamite June...Lone Ranger #7

Dynamite June...Lone Ranger #7

Did anyone here see the SSCHROEDER post in the Dynamite Entertainment in General....Lone Ranger cover art for issue 7...I asked cause it looks spectacular and no one here has commented.

RANGER 01

• MadMikeyD
    replied
    I'm gone for a week and I miss the unveiling of the #7 covers? I was very happy to see that upon my return, however. I love that Silver cover! That is sweet! The other cover peaks my interest as well. Who is the noose for? Who is the woman in the picture? What is happening next?!?! Many questions to ponder while we anxiously await the showdown of #6.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Tip of the hat

After looking at the cover for #7, I feel the way Silver is drawn is a tip of the hat to the first Lone Ranger comic.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yes, thanks for the info Joe!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Finally LR 6 reason why..

Originally posted by JRybandt
    John skipped over #6 to do the two for #7 and the FCBD book, he is quite busy with other projects, so we're juts waiting on him to come back around for #6...

/joe
    Thank-you Mr R.

We needed something official to keep Cindy's giggling to a minimum.

Ranger01

Leave a comment:

• JRybandt
    replied
    Originally posted by Lone Ranger
    Somebody please explain to me how the cover for #6 is not in when the FCBD cover and two covers for #7 are in. I have to camp with the conspiracy theorists on this one.
    John skipped over #6 to do the two for #7 and the FCBD book, he is quite busy with other projects, so we're juts waiting on him to come back around for #6...

/joe

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    extra copies

well, heck, what would i need extra copies of *them* for? i already know they're not bare backed and naked. {hmph}
    [stamps foot] brokeback my aunt fannie!

Cindy [who would be shocked if she wasn't giggling]

Originally posted by Ranger01
    by the way I do have extra mint copies of issue 2 (brown jersey) issue 3 (regular) issues 4 and 5 (virgins) make me an offer!

Sorry about the panic....after my martian incident of '39...

Ranger01

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by sschroeder
    Leave it to Ranger01's totally made up sensationalized modern fangled rumor/interpretation to cause panic, crush sales and split the fanbase all in one fell swoop.

At least my totally made up innocent wholesome 50's style rumor/interpretation was raising sales.

Hey, if I need to be put in my place I have Mrs Tonto for that

Thanks Cindy, now I have to buy extra issues to make up for you cancelling copies

by the way I do have extra mint copies of issue 2 (brown jersey) issue 3 (regular) issues 4 and 5 (virgins) make me an offer!

Sorry about the panic....after my martian incident of '39...

Ranger01

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by CindyR
    BROKEBACK RANGER????? [screams loudly and hides eyes] he said naked!! no one said anything about...um you-know-what!!!
    [cindy cancels the extra copies just to be safe]
    Leave it to Ranger01's totally made up sensationalized modern fangled rumor/interpretation to cause panic, crush sales and split the fanbase all in one fell swoop.

At least my totally made up innocent wholesome 50's style rumor/interpretation was raising sales.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    brokeback ranger

BROKEBACK RANGER????? [screams loudly and hides eyes] he said naked!! no one said anything about...um you-know-what!!!
    [cindy cancels the extra copies just to be safe]

Originally posted by Ranger01
    as for sschroeder's riding off naked...brokeback Ranger, heebee jeebee time.

I gotta feeling it's a spoiler cover....

so we stay in the dark about the end of this arc!

Rhyming Ranger01

I like the split cover of # 7

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks (Mustached)Lone Ranger

"Somebody please explain to me how the cover for #6 is not in when the FCBD cover and two covers for #7 are in. I have to camp with the conspiracy theorists on this one"

Mrs. Tonto has left me to my own devices...yes there has to be a conspiracy! I don't care what Cindy says

as for sschroeder's riding off naked...brokeback Ranger, heebee jeebee time.

I gotta feeling it's a spoiler cover....

so we stay in the dark about the end of this arc!

Rhyming Ranger01

I like the split cover of # 7
    Last edited by Ranger01; 03-27-2007, 05:53 PM. Reason: One more comment / adding a quote

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    cover art

'bare backed and naked'???!!!
    [cindy runs to put in order for extra copies....]

Originally posted by sschroeder
    Since this is a licensed project, maybe the shot of the barely alive, yet triumphant, Lone Ranger and Tonto riding together bare backed and naked off into the sunset didn't get approved immediately.

Or maybe the colorist's pet money spilled banana juice all over the desk with the finished product leading them to have to start over.

As it is, this is actually a thread about #7. So I'll say I like the cover with Silver better.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Since this is a licensed project, maybe the shot of the barely alive, yet triumphant, Lone Ranger and Tonto riding together bare backed and naked off into the sunset didn't get approved immediately.

Or maybe the colorist's pet money spilled banana juice all over the desk with the finished product leading them to have to start over.

As it is, this is actually a thread about #7. So I'll say I like the cover with Silver better.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    conspiracy

[shakes head] unh-uh. it doesn't become an actual 'conspiracy' until you have in your hand issue #6... with no cover.
    until then, perhaps you should talk to Mrs. tonto? [laughing]
    cindy

Originally posted by Lone Ranger
    Somebody please explain to me how the cover for #6 is not in when the FCBD cover and two covers for #7 are in. I have to camp with the conspiracy theorists on this one.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X