Artists you'd like to see on Red Sonja

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artists you'd like to see on Red Sonja

Silvano from Italy has high impact heroines in his Italian and American comics. I'd like to see him draw Red Sonja and Jungle Girl.
    See his work on "Leather Blake" in AC Comics Femzine #4 and 5.
    With a little more work, I think he can be a star.
    He can be contacted on comicartfans.com
    Comic2read

The man is super-busy I'm sure but I'd like to see more Frank Cho.

Comment

Does anyone else like Talent Caldwell? It would be interesting to see him do a take on Red Sonja...or at least a cover.

Comment

Originally posted by intercept789
        Does anyone else like Talent Caldwell? It would be interesting to see him do a take on Red Sonja...or at least a cover.

OH yes. Caldwell's art rocks! For those who are not familiar with his style, here's a pic, and a link -

Tommy.
        Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy

OH yes. Caldwell's art rocks! For those who are not familiar with his style, here's a pic, and a link -

Tommy.
          OMG! That is awesome! :drool:

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy

Tommy.
            hmmm....if i have some time in a couple weeks, maybe what i will do is break out the Photoshop and convert this pic into Red Sonja. Wouldn't be too hard to do...

Comment

I was never into Caldwell until i say him break away from aspen and do Wildcats. His stuff in that was excellent.

I'd love to see an Ed McGuinnes Red Sonja.
              There's an Italian dude called Esteban Maroto who would do a great Sonja also!

Comment

Working...
              X