Holy Harem cover??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Harem cover??

What is this? I stumbled into it on Ebay...why isn't it posted any where around here??

That was an exclusive cover for issue number 13 from Graham Crackers Comics.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of 25 dollar variants, but this is a great cover!

Comment

So does the cover have anything to do with the story, or is it just to look cool?

Comment

Originally posted by intercept789
        So does the cover have anything to do with the story, or is it just to look cool?

My views exactly.

Comment

25, bah

Just get the cover gallery issue book they put out a little whiel back and you get the same picture.

Comment

I'd like to trace back in comic book history as to who started the whisp of hair or puff of smoke covering up trick!

Lovely cover! Rubi is the man!

Comment

Actually the cover has gone down in price since it first came out at $25. I remember PREVIEWS had it at $9.99. Then again, it is paying more for essentially a tease cover. It is cool, but I wish it would have went the way of Conan #24.

Comment

Originally posted by Eamon
                I'd like to trace back in comic book history as to who started the whisp of hair or puff of smoke covering up trick!
                That trick pre-dates comics by a long way. I've seen sixteenth-century tapestries purporting to show Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden - and there's always a couple of branches growing at odd angles, with a clump of strategically-placed leaves at the end...

Comment

Working...
                X