Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Witchblade: Shades Of Grey #3 coming out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Witchblade: Shades Of Grey #3 coming out?

I just found out this week that my retailer missed ordering me #2 so I will be ordering the issue from here as it is not available through Diamond anymore.....but what is the status of issue 3 and 4? I know 3 was originally slated for April and it's now June......Any update on this would be fantastic.

Thank you in advance for any info you might be able to provide......

-Gregg

Originally posted by sodawilly
    I just found out this week that my retailer missed ordering me #2 so I will be ordering the issue from here as it is not available through Diamond anymore.....but what is the status of issue 3 and 4? I know 3 was originally slated for April and it's now June......Any update on this would be fantastic.

Thank you in advance for any info you might be able to provide......

-Gregg

Welcome to the Dynamite forums Gregg! I'll see if I can find some info for you on this...

EDIT: Okay - here's the official word from Joe -

Originally posted by Joe Rybandt
    3 and 4 are being resolicited...

/joe
    Plus, you should find an additional msg sent to your PM inbox.

Tommy.
    Last edited by Tommy; 06-08-2007, 09:08 AM. Reason: Additions n' stuff... :)
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

I got your message.......thanks! Now here is a question for you.......For the week of June 20, there is a listing for....Witchblade: Shades Of Gray #2 on Diamond's shipping list.......What gives? Is it truly coming out again for that week? I'm way beyond confused......

-Gregg

Comment

Originally posted by sodawilly
        I got your message.......thanks! Now here is a question for you.......For the week of June 20, there is a listing for....Witchblade: Shades Of Gray #2 on Diamond's shipping list.......What gives? Is it truly coming out again for that week? I'm way beyond confused......

-Gregg

I am reliably informed that this date is indeed correct.

Tommy.
        Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

So will the rest of the series be coming out on a more "normal" schedule?

-Gregg

Comment

Working...
          X