WELCOME ABOARD! INTRODUCTIONS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WELCOME ABOARD! INTRODUCTIONS!

Howdy all! This is a place to welcome all new members to the Dynamite Message Boards! Whether you're fresh to the forum, or an old hand back after a break, don't be shy - drop in and introduce yourself!

Tommy.
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Hey Tommy, nice to see a Mod active in the forums.

I should be visiting more often now.

Thanks for the welcome

Comment

No worries mate! Great to see you're back!

Tommy.

Comment

G'day Tommy,

New member here! The folks at Dynamite are really doing Sonja right! I'm really enjoying the entire package. When are we going to see the mighty Kull cleaving some serpent-men? It'd be great to see Kull with a book of his own...any Dynamite plans? Hey, does Dynamite take submissions? -R

Comment

Good day too, Guys.

I'm a new member as well. My actual name is Tommy, but I prefer "ArtisticBlasts" internet-ally. Glad to be part of this message board.

Comment

Howdy guys! Welcome Aboard!

Rich, I'm sure they'd take submissions. If you like, get in touch with Joseph Rybandt ( joer@dynamicforces.com ), and see how you go!

ArcticBlasts, that's some great-looking art you've got there over at Deviant! I'll look forward to seeing more of it!

Welcome, and have fun guys!

Tommy.

Comment

Thanks alot Tommy! "You and I,...We be mates!" -R

Comment

Cool, I am finally a "Member" instead of a "junior"

Must be that I hit 30 posts

Comment

Originally posted by KrAzYeTy
                  Cool, I am finally a "Member" instead of a "junior"

Must be that I hit 30 posts

Heh heh heh heh! Good to see, KrAzYeTy!

Tommy.

Comment

Well I'm a sales clerk at 7-Eleven here in the mighty land of Canada.... I've been with the company for way over 6 years, working mostly the midnight shift... My name tag also says the Jim on it (it pays to have a label maker)...

I too am currently single, and always on the look for Mrs Right, but have yet to find her...

Sorry I'm not a religious person, but I do have a basic belief in God...

I've been into comics since I was 6 years old... I even worked in a few comic book stores.. My oldest comic book is Sun Girl: the Mysterious Beauty #1 (1948, Timely) in good condition...

Hmmmm can't think of anything else, but if you want to know something feel free to ask... Like I tell people I'm like a book with no words "Easy to read"...

Comment

Welcome aboard Jim! Yeh - I've worked a few graveyard shifts myself here-and-there! Heh heh!

Tommy.

Comment

Hello everyone, of course I'm new. I am really enjoying the new Red Sonja series. I collect many different comic titles. Well help to see you on the boards.

Comment

aspiring writer here who likes Dynamite.

Real name is Andy, but you can call me whatever - Speaker, Andy, it makes no nevermind to me.

Comment

Howdy battlecat boy, Speaker! Great to have you guys here!

Tommy.

Comment

Hello there!

I'm a big Red Sonja fan. I first saw Red Sonja in the movie some time ago, and even though it may not have been the best movie ever made, I enjoyed it and liked the characters enough to find out more about Red Sonja. I collected some old Marvel Red Sonja and Conan comics, but was disappointed that there were no more for several years. I'm so happy that Dynamite has brought her back, and with such awesome writing and artistic teams.

I'd love to get the Red Sonja statues and trading cards if I can find them also.

I'm also a big fan of comic books in general. Some of my favourites are Street Fighter, Supergirl, Medieval Lady Death, Infinite Crisis and so on. I particularly enjoy fantasy and sci-fi comics. I also love collecting figures, and I have a beautiful Lady Death statue.

I'm looking forward to posting on this board!

Comment

Working...
                              X