WELCOME ABOARD! INTRODUCTIONS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi.
    I'm not that avid a comic reader, since I have yet to locate a comic shop in my surrounding area, but figured I'd go ahead and make myself known since a few of the subjects here, like Xena and Red Sonja, interest me. I'm also a Conan fan.

Comment

• Not a single welcome yet?

Comment

• Welcome

I'm kinda new here also.

I also like Red Sonja, Xena and Conan.
        I also recommend Project Superpowers, Painkiller Jane, Brothers in Arms, Zorro and Lone Ranger.

Comment

• Thanks, cdarlage.

I'm not all that big a fan of Zorro and the Lone Ranger, but I'll check out the other three (I know a little bit about Painkiller Jane from the movie and series, though).

Comment

• Hi Everybody!

Comment

• Hello all,

I am here to keep tabs on Project Superpowers and BSG, among other things. I have been out of the comics loop for about five years, but saw the Black Terror preview in a recent copy of Wizard and I just had to find out more about the character. Once I found out that the characters were long lost golden age characters, I orderered the PSP hardcover. I am only three books into it, but I am really enjoying it and can't wait to see what happens when everyone gets together.

Non-comic side of the fence, I am from northern Indiana where I live with my wife and two kiddos.

As part of my job, I admin a vBulletin board (running version 3.6.2). If you guys need any help organizing the site, just give me a holler. I won't break it, I assure you.

Dave

Comment

• Hey, I'm new here, but I like comics, and it seems like there's a nice community here, so I think I should fit in well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubbleman
                  Hey, I'm new here, but I like comics, and it seems like there's a nice community here, so I think I should fit in well.

I'm pretty new here too, I'm Michael, I've been a DE fan for about 2 years and a comics fan for about 8. Whatcha been reading bubbleman?? Lately I've been reading project superpowers, red sonja, New Avengers and Mighty Avengers

Comment

• Originally posted by TheTerror
                    I'm pretty new here too, I'm Michael, I've been a DE fan for about 2 years and a comics fan for about 8. Whatcha been reading bubbleman?? Lately I've been reading project superpowers, red sonja, New Avengers and Mighty Avengers
                    I've been reading some Green Hornet and then all the popular Marvel/DC stuff (Spiderman, Superman, Batman, X-Men, ect.) I've been interested in comics for a few years now. For me it stemmed off my love of cartoons, so I often just read comics that cartoons I like are based off of.

Comment

• New here too, Jadd from Nevada. Only just gotten into comics this year. I'm 35, married, 1 teenager ans one sweet sweet dog. I love the Lone Ranger! I used to watch the reruns when I was real little, these stories are the best! I am currently buying up all the Man with No Name books, as I read them I make the wah wah wahhh, *whistle* sounds when I turn the pages. LOL my wife hears me doing it sometimes and says its getting a little old now haha. I bought the first 4 Buck Rogers books, excited to start reading them when ever I get the free time. Oh and the first 2 Zorro books, just finished the first one last night, WOW its good! OH again haha just got the first Battlefields book, looks like it might make great reading when I wanna take a break from the westerns. I also bought the 6 month subscription to Amazing Spiderman....waste. I am kinda mad I wasted my money on that, I hate the artist the are using now for this whole Gauntlet story... I have 4 sitting on my desk I haven't even read yet. Anyways, enough about me! Thanks to the DE guys and gals for bringing me into the comics! Looking to try out the Good, bad and ugly here in a few weeks when my other orders come in!

Comment

• What's up Forum?

I'm TwinPistols, another new Sidekick, and a huge Dynamite fan right now. I remember picking up one random issue of Savage Tales way back when, then Red Sonja/Claw, and then, a year or so later, I jumped to The Boys, Zorro, The Lone Ranger and finally Dan Dare (Ennis/Erskine). Now I'm in deep.

After reading Dare, I remember thinking, "all right I'm sold". I'm consistently impressed with the books Dynamite puts out and, because of that, I trust the publisher. That's a great feeling...

I'll be around.

-Pistols.

Comment

• Hi all!

I picked up the BSG humble bundle and decided to see what the forums was like here. Looking for a BSG reading order too!

Cheers,

Comment

• Hello. Very new here.

Comment

Working...
                            X